Large Penis & Anal Sex Threads

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been very curious about the threads (recurring) on asking Gay Men how to have anal sex, and pain, large penises and so forth. In my experience with anal sex and huge penises (pretty extensive) I think I would summarize it five ways as to pain, and at least four ways as to pleasure.

Pain.
First, you can have pain in penetrating the anus itself. From my experience, this is purely an effect of not understanding how to relax the anus, and enjoy the sensations of having it played with. Many people have spoken about this, but I don't think that everyone realized that there are two sphincter muscles, the outer one (which is easy to control) and an inner one (lying just inside the external sphincter) which has entirely involuntary control. While someone might feel totally relaxed and having the external one stretched and played with, if they are nervous, the inner ring will just not open and can be painful to try to penetrate. I am mystified as to how these people was their anus with soap and water (I guess it's all external). In any case, try lubricating your anus and probing it with fingers repeatedly, gently until your body (and mind) is convinced that there is nothing going to be damaged by having the anus opened and played with. When I take a shower, there's not problem in putting 3-4 fingers in and soaping and rinsing out my anus to be sparkly clean (tm).
Second, you can have pain once the penis is introduced by hard ramming of the prostate. This is one reason I prefer having sex with very, very large cocks, because they slide entirely over the prostate. Penises which don't penetrate more than a few inches can be these nasty rammers. I believe this has been mentioned lightly here. Obviously, for women, they don't have the prostate ramming issue.
Third, you can have pain stretching the inner sphincter or outer sphincter "too far". This is still a relaxation issue, but with very thick penises or other objects, you can develop tiny tears in the muscle. Not a good thing.
Fourth, I haven't seen this mentioned at all, is that for very long penises, they can go past the rectum entirely, and enter what's called the sigmoid colon. The entrance to the sigmoid colon http://www.gastrolab.net/ya0221x.jpg kind of has it's own opening, which when being penetrated by a very long cock can be painful in it's own right. Not to brag, but this is my #1 problem when I'm fucking men, that once I get 5-6 inches in their rectum, I hit this spot, and I'm not allowed to push all the way in 8 or more inches, it's too painful. I have to fuck with half thrusts, or with my hand around the base, and after a while it's tedious.
Fifth, is the entire issue about lubrication. Penetrating a man without lubrication can be quite painful (vaginal sex without lubrication can be quite painful I imagine). While there is some rectal mucus to keep some things moist, I always have plenty, plenty of lubricant when I'm fucking. The one thing which makes me wilt is if my partner goes "OWWW" while I'm fucking away.

Pleasure:
First, having your anus played with once your'e relaxed is fantastic. I love being rimmed, having it played with with fingers lips and other bits. Light penetration and massage is very sexually stimulating.
Second, having your prostate massaged is mind-blowing the closer you get to orgasm, and those of us who have played with them long enough know exactly how the prostate hardens up just as shooting begins. For women, though others here have claimed there is no sensation, on the contrary: the nerve endings in the vagina are directly between the vagina and rectal wall for part of the way, and are certainly very stimulated.
Third, The full sensation of a penis in your rectum, and the sliding, light friction and being taken is great, as good as a great blowjob in many ways. There are plenty of nerve endings in the rectum which are triggered the more the walls are stretched.
Fourth, if the penis can hit very deep (sigmoidal colon) an entire new block of sensation opens up, of deep almost electrical in intensity pressure. I usually get goosebumps and start nonstop precum streaming at this point.

Tips:
1) Always use condoms for anal sex for all the obvious HIV reasons. I think nothing of going through a box of Magnum condoms for an evening of heavy fucking, though I prefer "femidons" (rectal condoms) because of size and hygeine.
2) Get over shit. Get your partner to clean out (shower together use liquid soap and get some fingers and water up there and wash out, enemas, douche, whatever) but if you want anal sex get over being squeamish fast. Have a big cup of coffee a few hours before sex so you must void your bowels completely just before and can wash up. I think straight, bisexual, and gay men who have raised children and dealt with diapers are much more relaxed about this than men (mostly gay) who have never had to dealt with the realities of the gastrointestinal tract.
3) If it hurts, stop, and slow down, find out what's happening.
4) Realize that you can enormously open up your anus by pressing the muscles as though you're taking a shit. What happens when you defecate is that your sphincter opens up and retracts into your body (it normally retracts past a piece of feces which is expelled) and opens wide. Because it's semi-involuntary (like blinking, you blink all the time without thinking, you can expel feces once you start without thinking) most people haven't thought about how to do it. It's not difficult at all to entirely open up your anus - not just relaxing, but entirely opening it up like a mouth.
5) Straight/bisexual men and anal sex: since I've long viewed being "gay" as a hobby, and sex acts themselves as homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual. I think worrying about if you like anal sex indicating that you are gay is like worrying that being financially responsible makes you republican. The two are fairly distantly related, though historically they seem entertwined. When I lived in Europe, granted when I was in Paris I travelled in fairly bizarre circles, I met many straight married men who liked a nice hung stud to fuck them now and then, ones who were really "into" their asses ;)

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well said, Tex! Personally, its the outer sphincter that's the challenge for me. Once that's relaxed, I'm all systems go! Although I usually precede anal with an over the counter enema so I'm as clean as I can be for my partner, one must be prepared to clean up a mess afterward...still, it's soooo worth it!!!