Large Penis Fetish

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, ladies,

I was wondering how many of you, like me, are obsessed with large, beautiful phalli and big balls? I love an above average (includes the higher end of average length, if thick and well-shaped) full package - just think it's so gorgeous (and wish I had it in my life). :redface:

How many other ladies (I know there ARE others) are obsessed to the point of having a fetish? *Drool* (I think I'm like this because it's been so long since I had sex that I can barely remember what it's like! ha! lol!) :wink:

Oh, men's bodies! They're to die for if well-endowed and slightly muscular!!!:tongue:

Reactions: tynba

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

i think i'm developing a fetish! I came on here because I was curious about really big ones and I have to say I haven't been disappointed!!

I don't think I'd ever cheat on hubby but I must admit I am seriously wondering what it would be like to take on a really BIG one, maybe just the once?!!

Great site

K xx

Reactions: 20x16cm

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's great when a women sees my cock for the first time.... eyes wide open, jaw drops open and then just can't help themselves from reaching for it.
I don't believe you are alone at all with your feelings.

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi

i think i'm developing a fetish! I came on here because I was curious about really big ones and I have to say I haven't been disappointed!!

I don't think I'd ever cheat on hubby but I must admit I am seriously wondering what it would be like to take on a really BIG one, maybe just the once?!!

Great site

K xx

Have you ever thought of "throwing the idea out" to him?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well as long as you haven't ruled out the idea altogether lol :)
"Lead me not into temptation, I could find it myself" -bumpersticker

To the women who have a Large Penis Fetish, and are in commited situations, what are the options?

Can a dildo/ strap on thing work, or is it just not the same thing? I mean, introducing another live person into the mix potential causes damaging effects. Are toys the best way to go?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Foremost, I love men, everything about men.
However, I also delight in seeing/feeling/tasting/pleasuring a beautiful, hard cock and balls of any size - big, small, tight, or low-hanging. All are a welcome sight. :08:

(I think I'm like this because it's been so long since I had sex that I can barely remember what it's like! ha! lol!) :wink:
I've always been like this, hehe. But I think you should scratch that itch. :wink:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too bad you don't like younger men OP

It's not that I don't like younger men (both husbands were younger than me - second was 8 years younger and to this day looks 10-15 year older than me) - it's that I have to live in reality and 20-40 year age differences just don't make sense in real life. :wink: Life experience comes into play and there must be some common ground.

Oh, heck, I just need a really big, sexy, intelligent, handsome hunk who can appreciate me and wants to make love a lot - but he has to love me, not just want sex........all the men I know want to do me, but it's just sex to them. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I need a complete package - sex WITH love. I'm a hopeless romantic who still believes in being swept off my feet, and that doe
sn't happen anymore. :frown1:

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Hello FemaleLgcocklvr.

Well, speaking as a non-lady is my only option! LOL. I happen to be married to someone quite different from you in this respect. My wife is totally uninterested in how my cock looks or tastes or feels outside her pussy. I have been told by one person off and a few people on this list that my cock is appealing. I am a bit insecure about it though because of the attitude of my wife/lover. She does like it inside her, but sometimes I wish I could get a bit of attention in other ways.

Oh, opinions on my gallery gratefully received! LOL.

Hi, ladies,

I was wondering how many of you, like me, are obsessed with large, beautiful phalli and big balls? I love an above average (includes the higher end of average length, if thick and well-shaped) full package - just think it's so gorgeous (and wish I had it in my life). :redface:

How many other ladies (I know there ARE others) are obsessed to the point of having a fetish? *Drool* (I think I'm like this because it's been so long since I had sex that I can barely remember what it's like! ha! lol!) :wink:

Oh, men's bodies! They're to die for if well-endowed and slightly muscular!!!:tongue:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Lead me not into temptation, I could find it myself" -bumpersticker

To the women who have a Large Penis Fetish, and are in commited situations, what are the options?

That's one reason I'm not in a committed relationship - I fully intend to have a big penis attached to the man I ultimately have a long term relationship with - need it because of MY size.

Can a dildo/ strap on thing work, or is it just not the same thing? I mean, introducing another live person into the mix potential causes damaging effects. Are toys the best way to go?

Not the same thing, but I don't approve of bringing an additional person into the mix - cause for distrust and jealousy - not the way to go. If the person with whom you are in a committed relationship with is smaller, he needs to at least learn to be a superior lover and make sure the woman is always pleasured, and toys can sometimes be very sexy and help satisfy that "large" itch.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello FemaleLgcocklvr.

Well, speaking as a non-lady is my only option! LOL. I happen to be married to someone quite different from you in this respect. My wife is totally uninterested in how my cock looks or tastes or feels outside her pussy. I have been told by one person off and a few people on this list that my cock is appealing. I am a bit insecure about it though because of the attitude of my wife/lover. She does like it inside her, but sometimes I wish I could get a bit of attention in other ways.

Oh, opinions on my gallery gratefully received! LOL.

BlueBiker, you have a very nice phallus with good girth. Have you told your wife you'd like more attention from her for your cock? TELL her what you need - if she loves it inside her, she should be able to show it some attention in a "warm-up"!

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure if I would call it a fetish, or even say that i'm obsessed but my boyfriend says i'm obsessed with well hung guys ( meaning him ) so that's good enough for me. I enjoy my lifestyle...and if i'm "obsessed" with big dicks then that's fine. Size counts for me, and I could not and would not be in a relationship with a small man. I don't consider it a "fetish" as much as I do a lifestyle issue...I simply require a big man and it's a physical and mental thing for me. Hell...my guy's correct i guess.

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not that I don't like younger men (both husbands were younger than me - second was 8 years younger and to this day looks 10-15 year older than me) - it's that I have to live in reality and 20-40 year age differences just don't make sense in real life. :wink: Life experience comes into play and there must be some common ground.

Oh, heck, I just need a really big, sexy, intelligent, handsome hunk who can appreciate me and wants to make love a lot - but he has to love me, not just want sex........all the men I know want to do me, but it's just sex to them. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I need a complete package - sex WITH love. I'm a hopeless romantic who still believes in being swept off my feet, and that doe

Well I hope you catch that might big fish in the sea! :)

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If you were my age, and my cock was big, we'd be looking for the same things.

It seems all girls in college either want to focus on just college, or just want sex. I feel like I'm the only guy in the world who dislikes this.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were my age, and my cock was big, we'd be looking for the same things.

It seems all girls in college either want to focus on just college, or just want sex. I feel like I'm the only guy in the world who dislikes this.

You're still young with a whole lot of Life left ahead of you, while most of mine is behind me. Be assured there will be women to touch your life who will be closer to what you're looking for, probably after college. There are many women who are romantics, not as many men.

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know that I'd call mine a fetish, but I don't think that if my boyfriend and I broke up that I could go back to dating a guy with a smaller cock. Big cocks just do things that smaller ones can't.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's just penises in general, mostly. Larger, beautiful specimens just seem 'more of a good thing'. Lol! But I do think it's a fetish of some sort, seeing I can be quite obsessive about it at times. But I'm sure pretty much 50% (don't we all love percentages here) of the member will be.

I'm currenty in a relationship with a smaller man, and I have to be honest and say it's not always as easy. Apart from his very low sexdrive, having penetrative sex is almost impossible and never lasts over a minute or so. Yes, thát small. You don't fall in love with a dick tho - atleast, I don't - and it's not the end of the world. I won't say I don't strongly miss penetration, espescially seeing my previous partner was my first encounter with larger men - but I wouldn't trade him for a larger endowed guy. Let's be realistic, there's no such thing as a perfect man.

I love toys, but it's more an extra than it is a replacement for a bigger penis. My guy doesn't seem to like then as much on me, espescially anything bigger than him. So that's not an option.