Large Penis in Prison

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CuriousGuy said:
Undoubtedly some of the most incredible bodies are behind bars....they really have nothing else to do but work on their physiques. Don't know how it ties into dick size but there are some rock hard bodies for sure.

Hmm, looks like I might have to end up behind bars to build up my muscles. My only fear is that my anal sphincter would also grow bigger!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Gillette said:
It means using your sphincter to smuggle drugs and other good stuff into prison.

Not a suitable pocket, in my opinion.

Oh, that is no big deal... people do that at airports all the time... and the packages coudl be small..

To me, getting my ass ripped open for 8-10 years...with no lube, condoms, or patience sounds much much worse.:eek:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
jeff black said:
Oh, that is no big deal... people do that at airports all the time... and the packages coudl be small..

To me, getting my ass ripped open for 8-10 years...with no lube, condoms, or patience sounds much much worse.:eek:

An alarming number of guys in prison have HIV, Hep C, etc and aren't exactly forthcoming.

I've worked with many parolees in my former occupation and most were not attractive.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
An alarming number of guys in prison have HIV, Hep C, etc and aren't exactly forthcoming.

I've worked with many parolees in my former occupation and most were not attractive.

Exactly... add those to mine.. and you have a dream date.:cool:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
josiah852 said:
If that is him in these scenes he is a big boy. Don't know if the prison theory is true or not cause I know four guys who either did time or are doing time. All four males are avg to below avg. They are cute, young and smooth though with a nice round ass so I guess it all evens out. lol

I think the body and arm paintings prove it's Evan. NatBee says it's "not much to look at soft" but I think it's thicker than most soft and can easily visualize it's growing into the hefty phallus he has. There are those who are showers and growers and, to me, Evan's cock merits both!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Tera Patrick married him after seeing his penis on a tv show... Time to start pestering HBO for a job I guess :33:

Actually, I used to watch Oz all the time when it was on HBO. And as I think about it... considering the year it premiered (97, just looked it up) and the year I was born (85)... my parents clearly should've paid better attention to the stuff I was watching growing up, heh.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ginie said:
Hi there…
Do you feel insecure about your penis size?
Don’t worry!!Now we have Solution to help every men who suffer from being small. ……………….
Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender that works in helping you achieve your target of a bigger penisand better sexual performance, Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender has no side effects.

:bryce:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ginie said:
Hi there…
Do you feel insecure about your penis size?
Don’t worry!!Now we have Solution to help every men who suffer from being small. ……………….
Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender that works in helping you achieve your target of a bigger penisand better sexual performance, Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender has no side effects.

Go fuck yourself with a Kosher Salami.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked in a prison and that population was NOT more attractive than the general population.
There is one funny story a guard told me. Two of the guys had been fighting over someone. They both wanted him to be his boyfriend. Knowing who they were talking about I had to ask her why the hell would they fight over him. She proceeded to lean over and hit her leg a few inches above her knee. She said he had the longest penis she ever saw. I never saw it. Can't say I am upset about that.
That story is funny but there were too many about guys getting raped or otherwise abused.

Reactions: Tom_NY_0930

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chinagirl73 said:
Omaha Beef,

I am not sure if you have any knowledge at all on this subject -

PLENTY. LET'S JUST SAY I AM FAIRLY WELL-REHEARSED IN THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND ITS EFFECTS UPON THE HUMAN BODY (*see Bodybuilders and Small Penises Thread*), INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL. TO ADD TO MY RESUME, I WORKED IN THE STATE MAXIMUM SECURITY FACILITY IN MY EARLY 20'S TO BOOT. MUST I CONTINUE?

but that hasn't stopped you going to town in ripping it to shreads!

I LEAVE TIRE TRACKS ON HUNCHES, HALF-TRUTH'S, OR BAD SCIENCE...THIS IS NO DIFFERENT.

Just believe what you want to believe but please don't pretend that it is somehow "rational". I think my friends ideas are plausible - thats all i can say in the absence of hard data.

I HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF HARD DATA, WHICH BY ADMISSION NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR FRIEND(S) HAVE. THUS THE "PLAUSIBLE IDEA" IS NULL AND VOID. DID YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT RATIONAL? I COULDN'T READ THAT OVER MY OWN LAUGHTER:biggrin1:

OmahaBeef:wink: