Large penis - small vagina

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 1restlesssoul, Jul 14, 2010.

1. 1restlesssoul

1restlesssoul New Member

Albums:
    Ladies! I'm interested in your thoughts. Here's the situation...
    I'm too large for my significant other. How can we overcome this situation? Sex is somewhat enjoyable, but not completely satisfying. I can't even get half of my cock in her vagina. We have a very good emotional connection... but sexually its just not satisfying. We've tried everything.... long foreplay, lube, toys, just about everything you can think of. It just doesn't fit and is sometimes painful for her. Sex from behind is no longer an option because it "pokes" something.

I want to be as sympathetic to her feelings and needs as possible... but I just don't know what to do. I have this deep feeling of not being satisfied sexually. What I wouldn't give to be with a woman that can handle, and truly enjoys a large penis.

#1 1restlesssoul, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. dolfette

Gold Member

you can't magically lengthen her vagina any more than you can magically shorten your penis.

what works for me is to make a ring with my fingers around his cock as he's fucking me, letting them slide as he pumps...that way he still gets full length stimulation and i avoid pain. it's an inch or so of buffer.
    it's a compromise.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm pregnant and it's made my vagina able to accommodate his penis better, at least temporarily (I've been warned by a gynecologist that this gain is temporary) but we fit more than half his penis in beforehand. Her vagina can't change that much. You may just be sexually incompatible because your parts don't fit well. :redface:

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

What Dolfette said.

5. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    Well, sometimes our parts don't fit well, but that's never stopped us. He knows there are limits and my safe word is "get off you bastard!" accompanied by fists pounding on and about his head. Of course, that same technique is used when he performs oral sex and I just can't stand it anymore.

Sorry I got off course, but there are other ways to skin a cat, you know. I like Dolfette's technique and plan on copying it. Can't believe I never thought of it. If it's width, well, that's another thing. There are times when we just can't. Sometimes before my period there is no way I'm going to be relaxed enough. Sorry, Darling, you try, but it's just not.

Lube is another answer, but there are still limits and no amount of lube or time is going to change them. I hope you find an answer because it sounds like you're a great guy and trying hard to please someone you really care about.

6. 1restlesssoul

1restlesssoul New Member

Albums:
    Excellent suggestion dolfette. And thank you EllieP... just trying to be a good lover.

7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

As a married guy with a telephone pole I suggest two methods for more comfortable penile/vagina interaction.

1) My wife is fairly deep (9"+) when she's sexually excited, but when I occasionally get carried away she places her hand in front of her pussy which acts as a barrier.

2) Make yourself less erect by thinking about all the Cleveland jokes the national media have been making in the wake of the LeBron James defection to the Miami Heat. Overcast and industrial gloom five months out of the year- that's hilarious! What about the time before many of us were born when the late Mayor Ralph Perk set his hair on fire with a ceremonial blow torch at the start of a welders convention- ha-ha!! Juxtapose Bob Golic's Sports Bar & Grille downtown with any hot night spot in South Beach. You get the idea.

There is no way I can top a beautiful well-endowed blonde from Florida like EllieP but I try. :smile:

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes I would suck TheBF off until he orgasmed. Then when we had intercourse afterward he wouldn't be as hard. It was a lot more comfortable and the fit was a lot better. It was easier for me to orgasm that way.

9. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    Yep. Works for me too!

10. 1restlesssoul

1restlesssoul New Member

Albums:
    All good suggestions. Funny, I've never heard those Cleveland jokes before. lol. You left quite a few off of the list. Someone from California should probably stay from making regional jokes.

hasta la vista

11. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Magfuckingnificient.

12. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The vagina can be stretched without going through childbirth through the use of 'toys', but it is a longer term proposition, the working up to larger and larger insertions. The something you hit during rear penetration is likely her cervix, which can be a tender place.

For rear entry without cervix impact, consider anal. That is another area where toy insertion can gradually improve the size allowed. Keep your partner's wishes inmind at all times, though. Don't force her into something she finds too kinky.

Welcome back, 'Hillary'...

13. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer New Member

Albums:
    I think this is true with the width of the vagina, but I don't think the length can be changed, except sometimes it can alter during pregnancy, as was previously mentioned.

I have never had a need for this but I read somewhere once that you can buy sexual devices called donuts which are rings you slide over your penis and stack to whatever length your partner cannot accommodate. The donuts act as a stop so you can't penetrate too deeply and accidentally hurt her.

Unfortunately, I think they may be hard to find, because I just tried to google "penis donuts" and saw a few mentions of them but nothing useful about where to get them.

Perhaps there are men on this site who have used them and can recommend a vendor.

14. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's interesting Belly_Dancer. I just had a quick search and I couldn't find one (penis donut/length reducer thingy) either. Makes you realise just how rare a situation we're talking about.

15. thehighheelsgirl

thehighheelsgirl New Member

I put my hand around his cock too so he can't go all the way in me, but I'd be really curious to try those rings so he can really pound me but not go all the way in. Where do you get those?

16. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm not sure where to get the donut things - I've heard of them though. You could try one of the online adult toy sites.

I've really never had a problem with a guy being too long for me. I've had some "challenges" with guys who were very thick but usually adjusted after some time. (My current FB being one of the "very thick" ones...) Sometimes lube helps with this, too.

17. Iron_man_69

Iron_man_69 Member

Albums:
    Got the same problem here and went looking for donuts. The girl in the shop was really interested but then she got serious and suggested the silicon base that goes around a penis pump, its stretchy and stops penetration by a couple of inches. Works quite well, no UTIs since we started using it. Its actually pretty comfortable once I shaved of the hairs that it was pulling out!

18. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    OK, I've been watching this thread and really want to know where to find that donut! That sounds like a perfect solution, but I'm just thinking about how it will look!

He used a ring once and I told him we were swearing off toys. Well, to be honest, it made him too hard. If the donut does the same thing I hope it at least limits the penetration. I don't think it's the rigidness as much as the depth that bothers me.

19. Iron_man_69

Iron_man_69 Member

Albums:
    I think its too stretchy to work like a cock ring. Just ask for the replaceable base piece that fits a penis pump. I'll see if I can take a pic...

20. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Try searching for these online. You can see pictures on various websites.

Seymore Butts' Not Too Deep Donut Set