Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got to say Ergo is fantastic underwear. They have a style for every occasion even when you want to wear a suit

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find Calvin Kliens to be very comfortable, they expand and shrink as you do, so they are quite good for the hung man.

BTW I am about 5-6+ inches flaccid, depending on weather.

ipo

Just Browsing
Media
hi hung muscle,

you got a great body and cock.

is your cock which is not erected nomally that size?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are many fancy styles of underwear out there, and it's fun to try them all. After decades of wearing briefs, I tried boxers a year and half ago and was surprised that I actually didn't mind no support. I hate to be squashed in briefs now and prefer to hang loose. I like FTL regular boxers in the 55/45 blend fabric (better that the 100% cotton) for everyday wear. They are lightweight and cool, and the fly doesn't gap like cotton boxers. I like the way I look when wearing boxers instead of briefs, especially in mesh basketball shorts.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most comfortable underwear for the well endowed are full-cut boxer shorts.

Try Penneys, they have a 'yoke front, 3 snap' that reminds me of the older style from the 1950s. There is only about 1 inch of elastic on each side of the waistband. the rest of the waistband is soft cloth. There is no binding - the waistband floates on your abs.

ONLY available via the catalogue...I remember my pop wearing them. I wear them now..I like the 3 snap design, a bit more room, longer in the leg- designs are older (not 'loud' or 'wierd' just...well older).

Let me know what you think...

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gap makes some sport briefs with a pretty roomy pouch, in my pics they're the green ones. also Alfini bikini briefs are perfect for larger guys lots of room and stretchable you can find those at macy's.