Large scrotal sack?

HorseHungHouseHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine are big and low hanging. They are the size of large eggs.

Have I ever sat on them by accident? Yes, more times than I care to remember.

Were those experiences painful? Yes!

Would I want smaller or tighter balls? N E V E R.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I could see a sack as being sexy but balls? Are balls what release hormones that cause you to become horney?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I thing a long, low hanging sac with big nuts in it is totally erotic.
I've used vacuum pumping to help stretch and enlarge mine.

I think balls are grossly undervalued in terms of their sexual appeal. I can attest to the greater joy I have just myself in handling balls now located in a much larger purse -- so much more sensual when you have so much more latitude in what you can do with them. I may try the vacuum of which you speak and hope that 3-6 inches of mercury as used for the cock will be proper force to use -- God wouldn't want an explosion.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh and I did an official measurment and my balls are almost 3 inches.

Then your balls are unusually big, Elastic. After reading this post I had to get out my fabric tape measure, go to the frig and get out a hen egg, large size, just for some comparison. Two of those side by side create such an astoundingly huge handfull, I can only imagine the package they create down between your legs. You should be proud of your manly appendages, bud.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The thing is it doesn't feel like it. ANd hey're not perfectly round. If I measure them the long way they are 2.5-3 inches.

I'm huge so my privates look small compared to my body. Then I realized they weren't when it was bigger than a remote control or could fit into one of my large socks.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is a nurse, and she says my balls are bigger than any she has seen. I have never thought of them being unproportial to my dick, but I can see how a guy with peanut sized balls would look funny with a 9 incher. One ball is lower than the other by about 1/2", but has never caused any problems. I have always wondered though, if your ball size is directly related to your cum production. I don't have a clue. I do know that I can shot quite a load.
Rubber Harley

Slingshot

Experimental Member
Media
Mine are slightly larger than average, being 3 inches on the long axis and about 2 inches on the short axis, and I'm glad to hear someone say that they prefer ones that aren't loose and dangling. Mine are sort of high and... firm (that description paints quite the wrong mental image, but neh). My penis hangs lower than the balls, so if I'm going to sit on something, it's inevitably my penis first - thank goodness. Balls are so sensitive. I'm sure it would be worse if I was a dangler.

Actually, on the sensitivity issue, the annoying thing about larger than average balls is that pretty much whatever you wear, it feels a little tight in the crotch: not enough to be immediately distressing, but enough to be irritating after several hours. My sympathy to some of the posters above who clearly have it a lot worse than me in this regard.

S

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hang medium-to-high, which I'm very thankful for. The few times I've freeballed or worn boxers and sat on my balls was far beyond what I want to experience in pain. My sack pulls in tight often which I don't like, but it keeps 'em out of the way.

Underwear that aren't tight in the crotch are very hard to find and even most pants are like that old saying - they're like a cheap hotel...no ball room. The current fashion in the cut of pants leaves no room for big balls. Jeans are also too tight.

I am clearly biased, but I've always been way more into big balls than big cocks.