Large scrotal sack?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nothing wrong with big balls at all...actually I have a Huge ball fetish. I have big balls and a low hanging sac and LOVE it. Gotta love the rear view too when bent over. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Interesting thing is...as you grow older...they hang lower and lower as the skin loses its elasticity. So those of us that occationally tea bag ourselves on the toilet need to be careful of the flush as we age :) hahaha

Reactions: rko

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this in another thread but I have small balls. I didn't even realize people even cared about the size of there balls till I visited this site lol. I thought it was all about dick size...unfortunately my balls don't compare to the size of other's on this site.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have humongues balls, bigger than any i have seen here.

glady trade for thicker dick,, the balls get in the way, when i get

out of the car, when i bend over, when its summer, i tend to sit on them.

and, NO TOUCHY! damn things are soooo sensitive, unless your using

a feather touch or technique, i cant bear it, it hurts like hell.

dcw4

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I posted this in another thread but I have small balls. I didn't even realize people even cared about the size of there balls till I visited this site lol. I thought it was all about dick size...unfortunately my balls don't compare to the size of other's on this site.
I don't think your balls are especially small. I've personally felt balls that weren't much larger than seedless grapes. Your dick is huge. Maybe your balls seem smaller to you in comparison to your dick.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In high school I had a g/f that loved to play and suck my balls. She said she enjoyed playing with large balls. She didn't go for guys with peanuts. I was rather lucky in that she could also take all of my dick.

eggcrate

Experimental Member
Media
<<<I like mine as they are. Not big at all. Helps me in footie if I get a ball in the nuts. Doesn't hurt so much. And in Karate also less to aim at. >>>>

I've always wondered about this....DO big balls register more pressure and pain sensation than small balls....

Some men do seem to be much more sensitive to a squeeze or hit there than other men- are these the "big-balled" men?

dave2005

Experimental Member
Media
For a truly huge natural pair of testicles, take a look at my pictures. I have never seen a guy anywhere, even on the internet, with (natural) balls my size or bigger. They are each about 4.3 inches lengthways, and 2.5 inches in width

D_Jabez Kneejerque

Experimental Member
Media
dave2005
Those are an absolutely beautiful set of nuts in a nice loose sac, but man you need um that size to match that monster cock.
But those balls, as well as that cock are fun to play with it!
Only on of the three pics shared you balls, hope you can post more of
those beautiful balls.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my sacks...are so fuckin large...drying my back with a towel is one loud experience for the other guys in their showers...
my sacks are so large, that they do not fit into the palm of my hand..its over spill or over flow...and in the summer....wow..they are musical...

they hang about 8 inches from the base of my breeder

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dood...we shave our balls for one reason only...guys who are into men with LARGE sacks...love ball abuse...biting, sucking beating..etc...and when they are shaved..the small hairs won't slid into the space of the guys teeth..OUCH
i fuckin sit on my balls...and then ROCK and roll on them...while sitting in the chair..its fun and amuses me

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first time i ever heard of 'teabagging' was when a girl was telling me a story about doing it with her ex. after explaining to me what teabagging was i asked her, 'how do you get both his nuts in your mouth?'.

at which point she smiled and asked, 'how big are your balls?' she took a grab and said, 'wow, no way could i teabag you.'

i've got big nuts but i wish my sack were bigger so they would hang lower.