Large Uncut Penis

Thanks for your kind remarks. I'm glad you like him, and I know he would like you.

I'm not here to argue about size but here is a crystal clear hi-res of my cock head being measured. It is 2.75 inches in width. Talking geometry for a moment, if my cock had the shape of a symmetrical cylinder, he would be 2.75" x 3.14 (mathematical constant pi) in circumference or 8.6" around. He is not quite as big in thickness as in width (2.4" thick). So yes, he is 8" around him.

The ruler measure in my post above shows his length, although he is not quite at his maximus erectus, he is an easy 8" long.

Call him what you like. Everyone that sees him in person calls him chow time. And they come back for seconds.

Anyway, I'm glad you like this big fucking uncut cock. PM me if you want to do your own evaluation!

Cheers.

Attachments

Reactions: malito

Thanks for you kind replies. There is interest in hard shots where the foreskin is not retracted. This is difficult because he is a big grower from only 5" soft. to much larger when hard.

Here's what I can offer. Please cooment or PM me.

Cheers and thanks.

Attachments

Thanks for the great response!

Here are more hard shots. Hope you like them.

If you like tequila, maybe the last shot will get you in the mood to suck my lemon. Let me know... PM me please.

Attachments

Who likes those veiny shots where he is just about to rope out? Please let me know and/or PM me. I can post more. Keep loving my cock!

Reactions: Maryjane420