large women and big cocks.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After alot of curiousity I'm meeting a much larger woman for sex. Is it true that with larger(300lbs+) women you can never get all of your length in because their big thighs, bellies, and buttocks prevent this from happening. If this is true does this mean that you can fuck harder without ever really going too deep and hurting her? By the way I'm 9.2inches long, and I'm not here to brag about size as I know there are many more larger than me, I just thought it would help you guys to answer my question.

Reactions: mib348

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´d rather not bottom out than to refer to 300lbs-women. I am not very size-sensitive, so a few pounds too much don´t make a girl unattracive to me, but 300....

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had sex with a really big overweight woman but once I was with a girl with a few extra pounds here and there. She was still attractive and fun to be with so I really didn't notice the weight that much. She still had problems taking all of my penis however. One thing I remember though is that she used to love to suck and massage my cock. I mean she would really get into it. Maybe this was to avoid actual penetration, but who knows. I never asked. Another thing I rember though is that her vagina would get really hot when she was aroused. I am not sure if this was from the few extra pounds but it was really crazy. I mean she would be really hot! Has anyone ever experienced this? She is the only girl that I was with who felt this way, and being the only larger sized girl I was with I am unsure if there is a connection. Opinons please.

P.S. Sorry if this question seems to hijack the thread but I think it is on topic. (kind of)

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently been involved with a rather large lady and I can tell you that she has got to have the wettest cooch ever. It just flows, it's so warm and just amazing.

Also its really fun to have her get on top im a very skinny guy and shes a real big lady, so I just get smothered in tits. I just love it. And dont worry about not getting in her, you'll give her plenty. 9.2 is nothing to be ashamed of. :tongue:

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard this too. Why do you think this is? Maybe they require additional length in certain positions to get to their vaginas because of the extra padding on the thighs and buttocks etc.
Sorcerer said:
I don't know if my sample size is large enough but every BBW I know loves huge cocks. This doesn't mean they all do...just the ones I know. Have fun.

ICraveBigCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
I don't know if my sample size is large enough but every BBW I know loves huge cocks. This doesn't mean they all do...just the ones I know. Have fun.

I'm a big girl and being a big girl Iwant a big cock. It's just a preference. I am active in the BBW Community and there are some BBWs who like average or smaller. I'm still trying to figure that out. That's ok gimmie all the big dicks. More for me :):biggrin1:

DreamofJeannie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6ft tall BBW who always enjoys a large cock. I have never had issues with any sized man getting in due to weight at all. Though, this could be due to my body build and where the extra weight is. I know other BBW's who prefer just normal size cock. Large cock works for me, as I have a long vaginal canal, confirmed by my GYN.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big cocks make women feel small and VERY feminine!!!! The best compliment I have ever gotten after sex was "Your big dick made me feel like a WOMAN!" Most larger women face a stereotype that made them feel maybe less than feminine when they were growing up because the "feminine model" is a barbie Doll! Big cocks cut through the mustard so to speak and remove all of that bullshit!!!! In the presence of ultra manliness (large penises) woman can relax and blossom as the flowers that they really are, no matter what their body type!!!!! Just my thoughts...

WTFman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THis is something I've been kinda curios about as well as I tend to date large women myself (and yes I'm a skinny guy so it's damn hot to be w/ a much larger woman) Well I've been w/ a few that were around 300+ and they all loved my cock. Anyways there are lots of ways to achieve full penetration on a very large woman, you can lift her belly and/or straddle one thigh, or just do it doggie style (most BBW's love that position because they get maximum penetration without their fat getting in the way) well in any case good luck and hope all goes well w/ your BBW lady friend, but I'm sure you won't have any problems in the sack.

DirtysLisa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a big girl and being a big girl Iwant a big cock. It's just a preference. I am active in the BBW Community and there are some BBWs who like average or smaller. I'm still trying to figure that out. That's ok gimmie all the big dicks. More for me :):biggrin1:

I'm with you....Big Dicks are the BEST!

Big cocks make women feel small and VERY feminine!!!! The best compliment I have ever gotten after sex was "Your big dick made me feel like a WOMAN!" Most larger women face a stereotype that made them feel maybe less than feminine when they were growing up because the "feminine model" is a barbie Doll! Big cocks cut through the mustard so to speak and remove all of that bullshit!!!! In the presence of ultra manliness (large penises) woman can relax and blossom as the flowers that they really are, no matter what their body type!!!!! Just my thoughts...

I think I'm in LOVE!! :notworthy:

I'm a BBW and I love big cock. The large cock that I've had the pleasure of being fucked by...always bottoms out in me, he's a cervix pounder. There hasn't been a position that we've tried where penetration has been hindered by my size.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After alot of curiousity I'm meeting a much larger woman for sex. Is it true that with larger(300lbs+) women you can never get all of your length in because their big thighs, bellies, and buttocks prevent this from happening. If this is true does this mean that you can fuck harder without ever really going too deep and hurting her? By the way I'm 9.2inches long, and I'm not here to brag about size as I know there are many more larger than me, I just thought it would help you guys to answer my question.

300+ lbs, my word.

Are you sure?

I don't think I could possibly stomach the idea of being with such a woman.

The last time I was a lil tipsy from having too much to drink and ended up in bed with this rather fat chick.......

Urghhh I threw up on her when realizd who I had been with.

city gent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am City Gent from Malta. Its very interesting the subject of large cocks and bbw. A recent experiance involing a rather large cock happened in a bathhouse for men in London. i noticed a white man stroking his massive cock alone in a cubicle. The big cock aroused me imensly and I tried to get in the small room with this man. At first he was not interested but a second visit proved positive/ I presented my huge erect cock to him and he at once let me in. I sucked his big shaft taking only a quarter of his size in my mouth. I alternated between sucking him and masterbating him. He was immensly aroused and at one stage he grabed his cock and jerked off with so much passion. Soon I took over again and this time he slowly reached the point of no return. He spunked so much, his big cock throbbing and spitting all over his belly. Always on the look out for something similar.
As for BBW I always found them hot and obliging and prefer them to skinny ones. Any BBW keen to came to Malta or London //? gorgbond@hotmail.com

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's the laziest form of sex; first you slap her arse and ride in on the ripple, then one good thrust and the rest is all rebound!

WTFman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed, can we PLEASE,Please
,please keep the rude comments and bad fat jokes out of this thread.

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only slept with one woman I'd call "overweight" and it really was a great relationship. She loved sex and liked it hard, but since she wasn't too tall her vagina was just the same as any one else her height, the only really difference was the softness of bumping midsections.
//I have also slept with some rather tall women. (6'+) and yes I did notice a small, small difference. There was girl this tall, who I slept with and couldn't "bottom out" on. She had wide hips and the largest vagina I've seen (which is still not that big). It made me nervous at first, but it was really fine.