largest amount of cum in one orgasm

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This brings to mind the time my friend caught a load of my cum in a measuring cup so he could know exactly how much my cannon exploded. Measurement was a bit over 1/4 cup. He was pleased.

artartart

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I cum quite a bit, although I've never measured the volume. I measure it in spurts I guess … average is 7–11 but there's been a few times when I just keep shooting and shooting on up to around 18 completely hard and forcefully projected shots. This is pretty rare for me, it's only happened a few times, and my balls definitely don't feel so great afterward heheh...

MII

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a disgusting video of some guy shooting was has to be about 2 cups worth of some fluid. NOt sure if it was actually semen or not, if so, gross.

Anyway,

I've never shot that big of a load before, but I've always wished that I did. I think the most i've seen myself shoot is about 6-8 spurts. Some shoot very far, but never a high volume.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday I blew about 10 large spurts, most of my lifeee.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to shoot a lot more in my teens, a good 10-15 squirts above nipple height. Now, depending on how long it's been since I've come, I'll shoot 5-6. Still happy with the volume though, nice and thick :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cum quite a bit, although I've never measured the volume. I measure it in spurts I guess … average is 7–11 but there's been a few times when I just keep shooting and shooting on up to around 18 completely hard and forcefully projected shots. This is pretty rare for me, it's only happened a few times, and my balls definitely don't feel so great afterward heheh...

Yeh, I'm the same way. I usually shoot quite a bit of cum in long hard forceful spurts and at a distance. I'm not sure I learned to do this over time or if I've always been this way. I just notice it more because I've seen many guys cum in vids or live online in the last few years, so compared to them, I bust really big ones. Never measured the volume though.

Most I have ever had was 9 full shots and a few little dribbles. Usually get around 5, but I was super horny all day and was edging for about 2 hours, that combined with 4 days of backed up "juices". Went off like a damn volcano!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twice I've shot 40-day loads that I saved up during Lent. I didn't count how many ropes I shot each time while lying on my back, but after both times, I was literally covered in cum from my cock to the top of my head!

SeanGriffin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice I've shot 40-day loads that I saved up during Lent. I didn't count how many ropes I shot each time while lying on my back, but after both times, I was literally covered in cum from my cock to the top of my head!
I'm almost there right now buddy! Doing the same for Lent (check my blog) I'm at the 34 day mark today and dying to bust (which should happen in just a few more days). I plan on being in some pussy though when I do, and hoping she'll enjoy it as much as I know I will.

D_DoctorDoltlittle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wowww didn't think it would make such a large impression... haven't count the cumshots... I'll do it later... it was a larger than average for me... I tried to film a cumshot of me that I shot in my face and my glasses (accidentaly of course... otherwise I would have removed my glasses) but only filmed my penis and the shots weren't all that visible

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm almost there right now buddy! Doing the same for Lent (check my blog) I'm at the 34 day mark today and dying to bust (which should happen in just a few more days). I plan on being in some pussy though when I do, and hoping she'll enjoy it as much as I know I will.
I'm on day 34 today, too! Surprisingly, so far this year has been easier for me to get through than any other attempt. I'm still trying to line up a woman for me to explode all over.

Last edited: