LARS SLIND, "Teen Wolf" and "TrueBLOOD"

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
30 yo underwear model Lars Slind will be debuting in this season's Teen Wolf as Beta and TrueBLOOD as a Faerie Warrior. He won't make up for the loss of Colton Haynes from the Teen Wolf cast, but with a new number of very hot males in the Teen Wolf cast (including Max and Charlie Carver, one of whom is rumored to begin a "relationship" with the very hunky Danny)...Colton won't be missed quite as much.

Some Lars Slind pics ....

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well...He definitely looks like he can play a fairy :tongue:

Think he'll be a bit "butcher" in his Teen Wolf role even though he won't be an alpha. (And just for the record, you should know he attended college on a football scholarship having earned all-state honors at fullback for his HS team a couple years in a row. So the body ain't just for show.)

Unfortunately, it's a photoshop, but a good one. See the first pic below for the original photo.

Just a Reminder that Teen Wolf, Season 3, premieres tonite at 10:00 PM EDT on MTV.

Attachments

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was he in the Premire I don't remember seeing him.

Me either.

IMdb credits him in the first ep, but I didn't see him...although there was so much cheesy CGI going on, who knows. My understanding is that they will be introducing some new characters throughout the first few eps.

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMdb credits him in the first ep, but I didn't see him...although there was so much cheesy CGI going on, who knows. My understanding is that they will be introducing some new characters throughout the first few eps.

And who was he in True Blood I've seen all 5 seasons and I don't ever remember seeing him.