las vegas spas

D

deleted278588

I'm thinking about hitting Imperial spa downtown tonight, is anybody else going to go?

I went last Saturday while I was in Vegas. Lots of jerking and some people getting sucked for a bit (myself being one, a guy leaned over and started blowing me) in the dry salt room in the men's area. I was shocked that at a few points everyone in the room was tugging, about 8-10 people total. It was pretty busy, if possible go on a weekend if you want it busier.

Reactions: Thick9LA
D

deleted140118

So in my constant spa review I recently visited the Mirage Spa. It was small but I really think it is one of the best kept secrets. The hot tub area is dark and the sauna and steam room are as well. Just saying that a lot of things could go down there if more people went there.

D

deleted140118

Also, I will be at the Aria Spa on May 10th. Anyone has info for there?

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Went to Goldwn Nugget. Private for the most part. However, the place was dead. No action from 2-4pm . I had to leave as the guys started coming in. Super big potential, would go back again.

D

deleted140118

Will be at Mandalay next Sunday. Come out for some relaxation.

Tribulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Aria spa in March. Beautiful place. Men nude and in swim suit. A few in speedos. Met a hot guy in the steam room. Started there then back to my room!will definitely go back.

Ripped_pecs

Experimental Member
Media
I've had great luck at Aria myself, both last July and this last January as well. The vibe is sexy and the crowd was young and fit. Man. Bay, though ridiculously cruisey, also has always had a good number of way overweight grandpa trolls who don't take no for an answer. If you're enjoying the view, great. But following guys around incessantly isn't cool.

D

deleted140118

Went to imperial Spa today and had a great time. I highly recommend it

D

deleted140118

We need more details :p

Sorry for the lack of details. So I went on a Sunday afternoon. Yes, I had trolls but their were some young hot guys too. I think the best time to go to imperial are weekend days, very relaxing, but very cruisy. Hope this helps!!! I will be back to Vegas in August! If you see my profile pic then you will probably know what I look like right off the back! :0

sEE YOU ALL IN A COUPLE MONTHS

D

deleted140118

Anyone know any good urinal set ups?

Flamingo and Paris hotel has the best urinals for lots of things to happen! Will share my story of flamingo at 3am on a Saturday night later, but just know it ended with both of us cumming in a stall!

I love Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: archetypal_mystic