las vegas spas

D

deleted140118

x5158 do tell.....

Well it all started as a normal Vegas night. My buddy who is straight decided to sit down at a table while I went to pee. This all happened at the Flamingo and after we got back from a strip club. Anyway, as I'm peeing which at the Flamingo the urinals are open and doesn't have any dividers, a guy walks in. Both of us being drunk we look over at each others junk. Then we look up and make eye contact. From there it was all over. He moves over to the urinal next to mine and grabs my dick and starts to jerk it. We stop and take the action to a stall which we end up jerking each other off and going about our night as normal.

I love Vegas!!!!!!

Ripped_pecs

Experimental Member
Media
So, CUBE... Any good stories from your recent getaway? I'm headed back next month on the 17th. Looking forward to some quiet time and hopefully some nice...scenery in the spas.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was nice. Used the gym each day so I wasn't a total slob. It was quiet for the most part. Talked to a nice guy. Local man having a spa day himself. I meet the nicest people there.

Reactions: DesertDweller

Ripped_pecs

Experimental Member
Media
Oops. :)

Glad to hear it was good. And yeah, between not eating a whole lot (given that I'm usually on my own) combined with a *lot* of walking on the strip, I usually manage to drop a few lbs. while I'm there which is nice.

I've had great experiences meeting nice guys in Vegas as well. Though I've wondered in the past if I'd end up feeling lonely while away on my own, most days I meet at least one or two guys and have had great conversations and connections just talking about life, work, family, etc.

Reactions: DesertDweller

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oops. :)

Glad to hear it was good. And yeah, between not eating a whole lot (given that I'm usually on my own) combined with a *lot* of walking on the strip, I usually manage to drop a few lbs. while I'm there which is nice.

I've had great experiences meeting nice guys in Vegas as well. Though I've wondered in the past if I'd end up feeling lonely while away on my own, most days I meet at least one or two guys and have had great conversations and connections just talking about life, work, family, etc.

I met a guy there several years ago. Hit it off immediately. Platonic. He is one of my best friends now. I generally work with women. The few men I work with are total losers. So I actively will talk to guys to seek friendship at places like these if they are open to it. I mean not everyone! But I'm open to it. I find spas a bonding place. Said this before. Took my straight buddy last year. We hung out nude for the first time. He would never have done this with another man. It was very freeing and calm.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mandalay Bay. I like the gym and total large spa area. It's kind of pricy to stay there but unless you book a spa service, it's the only way to get a day pass. How about you?

Ripped_pecs

Experimental Member
Media
Anybody been to any other good spas lately? It's summer and travel is peaking!
I'll be back on the 17th for a few days. Headed to Qua, Spa Mandalay, Aria and possibly the spa at Encore again.
Both Qua and Mandalay accept spafinder gift certs available online at Costco which brings the price for treatments down a bit.
I so can't wait to be back!

Reactions: CUBE

Ripped_pecs

Experimental Member
Media
I met a guy there several years ago. Hit it off immediately. Platonic. He is one of my best friends now. I generally work with women. The few men I work with are total losers. So I actively will talk to guys to seek friendship at places like these if they are open to it. I mean not everyone! But I'm open to it. I find spas a bonding place. Said this before. Took my straight buddy last year. We hung out nude for the first time. He would never have done this with another man. It was very freeing and calm.
Awesome. I had the opportunity to meet a guy I've chatted with online for a number of years last time I went. Hung at Qua for a few hours and went for dinner together to carry on our convo. It was great to sit and visit in person finally and not the slightest bit awkward right from "hello".

Reactions: CUBE

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
Just on a bit of a sideline here away from the spa scene of Vegas and more about the actual hotels. Which hotel would you guys recommend? I've visited Vegas twice, last time was about 6 year ago and we stayed in a gated resort type set up just a short walk from the strip, a really nice apartment with 2 or 3 bedrooms, living / dinning/ kitchen area. The time before that was about 15 year ago and we stayed at Circus Circus (we didn't know any better), shit hole and wouldn't go back.

So for you guys who have had multiple visits and stayed at various hotels my question is what would your hotel recommendations be, taking the spa out of the equation that is. My budget is in line with Mandalay but not as high as say Mandarin Oriental.

SexySingleSimple

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mandalay Bay. I like the gym and total large spa area. It's kind of pricy to stay there but unless you book a spa service, it's the only way to get a day pass. How about you?
I usually go to imperial spa. It's cheaper but as of late it has had creepers so I'm trying to find another spa. I used to go to the cosmo a lot and encore

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just on a bit of a sideline here away from the spa scene of Vegas and more about the actual hotels. Which hotel would you guys recommend? I've visited Vegas twice, last time was about 6 year ago and we stayed in a gated resort type set up just a short walk from the strip, a really nice apartment with 2 or 3 bedrooms, living / dinning/ kitchen area. The time before that was about 15 year ago and we stayed at Circus Circus (we didn't know any better), shit hole and wouldn't go back.

So for you guys who have had multiple visits and stayed at various hotels my question is what would your hotel recommendations be, taking the spa out of the equation that is. My budget is in line with Mandalay but not as high as say Mandarin Oriental.

Mandalay is nice with great spa and water park; it's just at the end of the strip. Belaggio is very nice, but more expensive and it's in the middle of the strip. It also has a nice spa as well and you can go outside on a covered porch overlooking the pool area in just your towel or a robe.