Last time you had sex

lustyharadrim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
With an old friend. He's 56 years old.
Where
At his house. Bathroom and bedroom.
How did it come about
Last weekend. He woke up with a morning boner and he was feeling so horny. I haven't had sex in a while and I was looking for sex myself. We phoned each other and we had sex.
And of course all the horny kinky details.
It was a hot afternoon. I felt sweaty on the way to his house. I asked him to take a quick shower and then get ready for him. I went to the shower room alone thinking he would be in his bedroom waiting for me. Next thing I see is him naked rushing in to the shower with me. We had vigorous sex in the shower. mmmmmmmmmmmm
We had sex later in his bedroom and kitchen lol.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was last night.
Who you had sex with
Longtime gf who is home from business travel for a while (I hope).
Where
In our bed...blowjob, then intercourse
How did it come about
She's been home for a few days, and we've been trying to get caught up on our screwing. I was awakened from a really good dream I was having by her sucking my cock. I came, and I used my oral skills to get her off, too. Then we started fucking, and had another nice pair of orgasms. Then I had to get showered and dressed for work. (Maybe I should have called into work "horny"?)

Those are pretty much the kinky details! We both sleep nude, for easy sex access, and because it's what we're used to. We're both very snuggly and touchy, in bed and out. She'll usually take off her clothes when she comes in from work (She keeps normal hours, and I work overnight). I don't even notice when she gets in bed and snuggles close. It's just normal to snuggle back, and go back to sleep. (I sleep better when somebody else is in my bed.) When she's home, we fuck a lot. (I consider two or three times a day "a lot".)

glacius01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6 months ago

11 for me
With a man that I haven't ever seen, and probably will never see (or recognize if I do).
In a place, that I wouldn't recommend or return to.
How... ? It's that kind of place where people deal with things when it's absolutely impossible to avoid those necessities. There is not required to have a good set of social skills, so I had a chance mostly because of my age.
And he was smaller than me, so I am relatively large in this scenario.

Last edited:

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night. Wife and I hadn't had sex in 6 weeks and we've both dropped 10 pounds due to summer activities outside, home renovation work and life stress. I noticed her former 36DDs seemed smaller and her hips more defined. It was any amazing 45 minutes of slow passion with her getting off multiple times. She rode me for the final five minutes and the ending climax for us both was pretty vocal, glad the kids didn't wake up.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A week ago. Girl I'm seeing blew me within five mins of me walking through the door. Finished in her mouth, she said I came so much some of it went into her nostrils. Once I recovered, I went down on her for a bit and she couldn't take it anymore and told me to fuck her. Fucked her for a bit and then she rode me for a good while and had an intense orgasm and squeezed my cock so nicely that I came again. She was a quivering mess afterwards and couldn't walk so I went and brought her back some chocolate and we enjoyed it in the afterglow.

Reactions: LadyinPink

So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about

It was with Remington. His apartment was the location. I can't recall how it "came about" because before distance was an issue we were fucking 1-2 times a day. Horny/kinky details? Most often I ended up bent over the arm of the couch or the bed... or else riding cowgirl with him sitting on the couch or him laying in bed. It was over a year ago, though. Fuckin' distance issues

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eleven days ago in my room at an inn in Provincetown. Guy I met on the street after the bars closed. He was late 20's, maybe 30. He was only about 61/2 uncut. Blew each other, he played with my balls a lot and then he fucked me (with condom) doggie style. After he dressed and was about to leave he stood next to the bed, pulled his dick out and shoved it in my mouth for another quick blow job. Pretty damn good anonymous sex.