Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last saturday:

she said she wanted cum everywhere. I had been horny all day so I was happy to oblige.
She was on her back, naked, lovely boobs pointing up very inviting. I love sucking those babies!
She was fingering herself profusely.
I sat on top of her with my cock above and between her tits. She jerked me until she came and that sent me over the edge. I blew a nice load on her tits, neck and cheeks.

MagnumV

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last Friday
Wife
Our Bedroom
Nice session, lasted about an hour. She was tired so we went righ to it (not much foreplay). Came once missionary all over her chest after about 20 minutes, cleaned it up and after 10 minutes or so of cuddling we did about a half hour doggy. Doggy was awesome but exhausted us both. What a gorgeous view I had both looking down and in the mirrors. I love watching ourselves fuck in the mirrors.

hitro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
About a month ago.
I'm not having sex as often as I'd like, but given the fact that me and my girlfriend don't live together and are busy working/studying/writing thesis, we simply do not have the energy.
Hoping this WILL change when we move in together in a few months.

surfin2much

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had sex yesterday!!!! Met my girlfriend at a hotel. Within seconds we were naked and embraced. She rode me naked for 3-4 minutes, grinding and rubbing. Once I couldn't take anymore I rolled her over and slowly pushed all the way in her, as she was very wet with anticipation. Pushing deep and firm I could feel the back wall of her pussy. As I did she would moan "oh God". Deeper and deeper and within a minute she had her first of many orgasms. She climed on top and road me for 15 minutes. Those beautiful tits in my face and sleek hips in my hands. I flipped her back over and unloaded deep inside her, moaning loudly with pleasure. We laid together for 10 minutes or so until I needed some more. She stroked my cock then put it in her mouth, sucking me with skill. She climed back on top and made herself cum on my cock, gyrating they way she knows how to make herself cum. She proceeded to climb back off and continued to suck me. She blew me for a while then I grabbed my cock and stroked it as I came on her tits and mouth. She licked me till I was clean. At that point it was time for us to part. We left and continued about my day. Three hours later she called me and said she was all alone at her office and to come by for a kiss. Upon arriving she went and locked all the doors. We went back to her procedure room with a patients chair and stool. She had me undressed again and hard in a matter of seconds. The next thing I knew she was bent over the chair and I was entering her from behind. Thrusting in her beautiful pussy once more that day. I was so turned on that within minutes I was unloading in her gorgeous pussy once more. With that we got dressed and I went home to shower and reflect on what was a beautiful day!

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last Friday. Went to my FWB's apartment, made out heavily on the couch with her on top and grinding into me very aggressively. She led me to the bedroom and had me stand at the edge of the bed while she sat down. She undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down in one go. She then sucked my cock for a good 15 mins, I was surprised I lasted so long. When I finally came, it was so much and so hard that she gagged and told me it went into her nostrils. We laid in bed for a while until I recovered and once I could, I fucked her for a while until I came again. She usually doesn't orgasm from fucking so I cleaned up and went down on her for a good while until she came and squeezed my head with her legs so hard that it actually hurt. I didn't mind because her orgasms are quite the sight to see.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last night. A cute college coed with bangs who gave championship head and got banged good and hard for it.

ilucakes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
8 hours ago. my bf took me by surprise, started sucking me and licking my hole. fucked me missionary for a long time, really deep. then he finger banged me until i was about ready to cum. i rode him cowgirl style until i came hard, then he just throttled me until he pulled out and shot a load all over my chest.

damn it was hot.

Reactions: MagnumV

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night. I went to pick up my gf at the airport. All the way home, she was rubbing my cock through my jeans. It made a nice mound in my briefs. I put down her suitcase just inside the front door (locked), and we went to the couch and began to make out. We stripped each other to our underwear pretty quickly. Some more making out, which led to 69. I was about to cum... which I'd rather do inside her. So we re-arranged ourselves, and had a nice missionary fuck on the couch. I didn't last very long. We picked up our clothes and went to our bedroom for a snuggle. Which of course led to more sex. We each came a few more times. Welcome Home Sex is always good.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened a couple weeks ago...but it was so strange I had to tell!!

This Cougar I met on match came over. She made it clear she wanted no booty call just relationships. Now we sexted in our first conversation so I knew she was sexual. So she came over and immediately kisses me and draws me in. We chat and I say lets go to dinner. We kiss more and then keep going. Rubbing kidding and clothes come off. I suck on her nipples and she cums (some women can lets just assume no faking; she's a good actress if she was). Then I finger her and suck the other nipple to another orgasm. Then I lick her pussy and she comes again. Then I get a condom and she cums within a few min. I keep fucking her and she cums several more times. We switch for her to go on top and she is to the bathroom. She comes out says it's been a mistake and gets dressed and leaves. Hugs and kisses goodbye but out the door. Third or fourth time in my life a woman has cum (multiples even) and left me hard and no relief. Here is her bod she's 54. The sex was amazing until the abrupt end.

Attachments

Reactions: sjenk2

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday I get with a guy, mid-40s who I've seen at the gym numerous times and even touched before. Finally, we had a big alone moment and ended up sucking and him riding me in the steam room. It was pretty hot and took me way too long to cum in the steam room- thought I was gonna die.

Then this morning I woke up pressing my cock into my wife's leg and she gladly encouraged me to get on top, missionary style and after some making out, me kneeling over her and feeding her mouth and finally thrusting into her pussy for about 10 minutes I shot my load deep inside of her.

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This morning at 6am 6/20/15. My neighbors daughter woke me up ringing the door bell.. She had seen the bulge in my swim trunks the day before. 18 yrs old and she said i was HUGE. Could not get all the way in. It was a quick but nice. She had to get home before her parents woke up. She will be back.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let's see. Saturday I meet a couple and fucked them both, then came home and fucked my girlfriend. Came 2 times with the couple, didn't cum with girlfriend even though I fucked her for almost 45 minutes (pussy and ass). I think if I really wanted to I could have came a 3rd time but it would have taken me another 20 or 30 minutes and her ass was sore.

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
a few weeks ago, did the whole Tindr-roo and spent all of that Sunday morning and afternoon foreplaying & fucking. was a great time, said the experience was in his top 5 (and tbh it's in mine too). waitin for him to come back from a long europe vacation to turn him inside out again :D