"Leaking" Cock

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a weird issue with discharge. When I sit on a chair my cock leaks, Sometimes it is clear like pre cum and sometimes it comes out white.

I was standing there one day and felt like I was going to cum. Felt a couple of pulses through my prostate and looked down to see a whitish clear discharge on the tip.

Throughout the day I can feel it coming out, Go to the bathroom and wipe it off. It is stringy like precum and feels like it. Strange symptom.

I have been to the GP and she put me on a ten day of Cipro, No better, Went to the Urologist, Put me on 21 days of Doxycycline, About 5 days left and the discharge has decreased but is not gone. He is a Oncologist as well and has said it is not likely something more serious.

He wants to put a camera up my cock if it does not improve. Sounds painful. He is not super worried about it. (I trust him, he is a great dr.)

Anyone ever had anything like this or the camera up the cock thing?

Sorry for the long post but always looking for ideas.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had that, but I know that there are absolutely tiny cameras that are being used for exploratory cancer and heart stuff. He's probably talking about one of them, in which case I can't see it being any worse than a catheter.

Make sure you ask for a copy of the video. :)

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check previous posts on this "discharge." I think you'll find that's it's nothing serious. Your reabsorbtion rate is probably just slower. A cam wouldn't be a bad thing, just to be sure, but it will be uncomfortable.

HungTuga

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi,

It might be an infection by Chlamydia... The antibiotic that you might need is erythromycin. Check t out with your Doctor.

The "video" (endoscopie) might be quite dangerous and damage your blade. It happens oft that many people get problems to urinate, in the sense that they cannot hold it and need to go very oft pee. Again, check it carefully with your doc.

Last edited:

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks HungTuga, My symptoms have somewhat subsided, The "Leak" is still there when I "Milk" my cock. The Dr said it is nothing serious (Cancer or worse) and if the camera would make me feel better he would do it.

I trust this Urologist/Oncologist, He saved my husbands life by removing a cancerous kidney. So far cancer free.

The 21 days of Doxycycline seem to have done the trick.