Leaking through clothes

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my BIGGEST turn-ons/weaknesses is seeing the wetspot from someone who leaked pre-cum through their clothes..I don't get much pre-cum but I do get some but not enough to leak through...I have seen it happen to a guy on a flight in the past...this was before I even knew about LPSG ...he had been watching a 'movie' on his laptop (seated in the back so no one around him) and it helped that he was wearing khakis (ahhh God bless the creator of khakis!!!) and when we went to put away his laptop in the overhead I saw the quarter-sized spot on the right side of his leg near the bottom of the pocket..don't hate me for what I did but I kindly went back and discreetly told him he had leaked through..he CLEARLY didn't know...turned very red but I just smiled and said I didn't mind it but didn't want you to go out and be on 'display'..he pulled his shirt out and it covered it...he shook my hand and thanked me as he deplaned but not before saying 'us guys gotta look out for one another.' and I said maybe we should do what women do and go to the bathroom in pairs...we both laughed and that was it...to this day I wished I would have let him go without saying a word about it..but rookie mistake LOL... anyone have pics of them leaking through or of someone else? or stories to add?

Attachments

Reactions: atatpoat

lux51

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a big leaker myself and find it a massive turn on. Don't know why, but when I get aroused, I just start leaking. I think my personal best was about a month ago. Of course I was on here cruising for quite some time, got up and noticed I have a huge wet spot on my right upper thigh of my shorts. Now, what caught me off guard was the fact I was wearing boxers, basketball shorts, which were heavy and a pair of cargo shorts on top of that. To get through three layers of clothing was pretty amazing to me, just wish I had taken a picture. I'm sure though as I keep visiting this site, I’ll have more opportunities.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some of those pics look more like jizz instead of precum. Being a heavy precummer has its advantages and disadvantages. It can be so embarassing to get up and have a big ass wet spot (often accompanied with a big ass glob sitting on the surface of the wet spot) on your pants. Its pretty sweet to not have to use lube when wanking or fucking.

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
Those last 2 pics are me! I posted them somewhere on here forever ago.
I can assure you that its all precum. I'm a huge leaker.... took those 2 pics after edging for a couple of hours. I don't think I've met anyone else that leaks as much as me.

Sometimes I really like it, sometimes it can be a little embarrassing. (Most of the time I like it though.:smile:)

I never need lube, I just make my own.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
LibrarianBoy28's pics are some of my all-time favourites... what I would give to go cock-to-cock with him...

Huge leaker here too, I soak my shorts or drip everywhere whenever I'm the slightest bit horny. For some reason precum really turns me on, my own and other guys', so the more I leak, the hornier I get and the more I leak. I often end up with precum seeping through not just my shorts but t-shirts and jeans on top of that.

Here's a recent pic of some precum-soaked underwear. Hit me up if you leak lots and want to compare on cam, nothing gets me hotter than that.

Attachments

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its pretty sweet to not have to use lube when wanking or fucking.

Like Unabear, I'm a big leaker too. It was a real problem thru my 30's -- I had to constantly monitor my pant fronts for juice stains. Luckly for me, I can feel my cowper's glands tingle when they are on line.

There's an interesting scene in DUKES OF HAZZARD with John Schneider, where he's sporting a quarter-sized spot right at the tip of his tool. Personally, I think it's cock ooze, not urine. Schneider shows semihard in many scenes: the open rumor is he was getting fucked regularly on set, and TV production is mostly standing around and waiting --- the perfect scenario for leaky pipes.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes I really like it, sometimes it can be a little embarrassing. (Most of the time I like it though.)

I never need lube, I just make my own.

I'm quite the leaker, too. It's been an embarrassment before, but I can tell when I start to leak and more often than not, I'm able to "head it off" by adjusting the direction of my erection. More often than not though, I end up just jacking off. And no, no exogenous lubrication needed!

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to go commando in faded Levis (still do), and if i was in club getting it on with a guy, even when i was not hard i used to leak precum. horny knowing i was getting a dark damp patch.

VeryHung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also a HUGE leaker. I keep a change of underwear with me; often, I will need it. I have found that by pointing downward instead of to the side that any wet spots are hidden from public view.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with the above posters, I am a leaker. I have found it both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand it is fantastic during sex, but on the other it means I can rarely go commando as I have a constant worry of the dark spot of shame appearing :-D

I would love to go commando routinely, at work and at the gym.

On the whole though, given the option, I would rather be a leaker than not...but if anyone has any advice on how to freeball and not show leakage then I would be grateful for a private message on the subject.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I leak a lot of dick honey also, sometimes without even a semi, depending on what I am thinking about or looking at. I used to be so embarrased when younger. I guess that the idea of pointing it down and drooling all over my balls is one solution. I put a square of paper towel in my briefs in the front. A kleenex won't work because it shifts around and it is never over the head when I need it. Once or twice it came out my pant leg, but a paper towel gives good coverage and stays put. If I have a towel in my shorts and I start drooling, it feels so good to keep doing what I am doing and walking around with the sensation that I just felt some ooze out. I have used hand towels also. If this stops working I guess I will have to go to Depends.

elshgaser24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish I could precum like that! If I've been horny, stroking for a while I get a little forming at the tip. I was with a guy once who precame a lot. I remember after we made out for a few minutes, I pulled his pants off and saw the front of his underwear was soaked. I figured it was precum, but couldn't believe a guy could precum that much with little to no stroking.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a big leaker here. I really should take/post some pics of some leakage. I love it. I don't mind being seen with a spot. People can look and be turned on/jealous, and I don't mind at all. It's great for jacking off and I can even fuck without lube. Just humping and rubbing my dick in a hot ass crack and I'll get it wet enough to just slide on in :)

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a huge leaker also, but it can be embarassing sometimes. I remember when I was younger and would go the the adult bookstore I would have to pull my shirt out to cover up the huge wet spot on my jeans. Like some of the others have said, it makes great lube for edging and J/O!

D_Colon Farrell

Experimental Member
Media
Leak a lot of precum too, I could not imagine being any other way but like everyone has said it can make for an uncomfortable moment everyonce in a while. With the right thoughts or 'scenery' I'll start leaking with out even a semi, had to scramble to the bathroom a few times to clean.

It is the best lube out there for jacking and had more than one GF who was crazy about the stuff. :biggrin1:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if it's how you are naturally made, then it's best not to hate the "gift" you have been given- and just ride it instead.

The use of a paper towel is a pretty good suggestion- easy to pull it out and drop it in a trash can no matter where you are.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OK I had to share these pics somewhere, most would not get it...

The other day I was watching some Xtube vids and absently rubbing my dick through my jeans and my underwear - when I got up to go to the bathroom I had SOAKED my underwear with precum, without realizing it really. I do love my pre but as you can see I make a ton of it and need to wear something to absorb it all.

Weird, but I find it kind of hot at the same time. Check out the pics. Smells great, too!

Would love to see similar pics from others.

Attachments

hungbilad22

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Huge precummer here too. I really like it, its something unique and the last two people I have been with have loved it. It really turned them on when they would pull my jeans down to reveal my briefs completely soaked with precum.

Although the last time it happened was a little embarrassing. I was on a date with a guy who I had only recently met, it was our second date and he said he would cook dinner and we could watch a film, so we were at his house watching tv and then we started kissing and did so for about an hour, I knew I had a hardon but I didn't realise that I had precummed quite so much. It had gone through my boxers and through my chinos and made a patch about the size of saucer with a big glob in the middle. I hadn't even noticed until I got up to use the toilet and was like 'Shit!'.

There was no way of hiding it and when I came back into the room he saw, but it acted as some kind of green light because then he literally straddled me and started kissing me a lot harder and was telling me how turned on he was! So all good in the end!

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huge pre cummer here too. I think it started when I was about 15 or 16, and I remember having to untuck my shirt out of my khakis to hide the wet spots.

Never been in a terribly embrassing situation with it, always dicovered and recovered in time. It happens sometimes when I get massaged, so always ensure I have a towel handy.

One time the regular therapist, with whom there was never any hanky panky in the ten yrs or so that I have visited him, had a massive wet spot after massaging me. It was confirmation that some aspect of the undraped nude massage was arousing to him. He is straight, married, but I think we can all be turned on by semi sexual sights , sound and touch....