Lebron James

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious if anyone else thinks hes a total hunk?6'8 and I am 6'5 I love that height doesnt matter to me nor looks but he just takes my breath away .:biggrin1:

Yes I know hes pretty arrogant (only my opinion mind you ).Plus I am not sure how he feels about gay americans from what i heard though he sided with Tim Hardaway on his homophobic comments :( But I just like how he looks and talks and just wondering if others agree .:smile::biggrin1:

He is a tall drink of water. But, not my type.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am 6'4" and have always had a thing for men taller than me. LeBron is a total hot like fire stud. One of the few big men left in the game who knows that the game is won and lost below the rim, not above it. I would crawl all over his big fine ass self. Leave him weak and beggin for more......

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After all the above comments and from what I've seen, he's one of the most disciplined and dignified young men who ever played the game of basketball.
He's not a glamour boy, doesn't flaunt his wealth too much and has beaten the odds of other men like him. Thanks to who-ever posted the pics. I like them all.