Lee Majors

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's obvious that quite a few others on this site have the hots for him like I do. What's to say about him other than he's hot, has a nice hairy beefy chest and that he has a nice ass!

Reactions: Thom Casa

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use to fantasize about Lee Major's when I was in my teens. Always dislpayed a sizable bulge when he stared in the Bog Valley and Six Million Dollar Man Fabulous hairy chest Too

bigvalley_story1.jpg
lee-majors%20-pics.jpg

Reactions: Thom Casa

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
he was wooooof when he played the bastard son on the ""big"" valley. ol farrah fawectt was not to bright to dump him.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ol farrah fawectt was not to bright to dump him.[/QUOTE]There was more to that story than ever met the pages if the press or What Rhona Barrett was reporting

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So what happened between him and Farrah? I thought they were a hot couple. You know Lee was sucking Farrah's hard nipples every night. Lucky woman!

All the pics of him are so hot!!!

Tardis..the third pic of him he looks alot like Richard burton. I love the facial hair. I love all the pics. He is just smoking hot. I always check out his bulge when he wears those tight blue jeans. and as I've said he has a nice ass. He was so buff in "The Big Valley" but he was even more so during "The Six Million Dollar Man". And he gets whipped alot in "The Big Valley". That is very erotic. I guess he gets whipped like the bad boy he is! :)

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lee on the Six Million Dollar Man was one of my first adolescent crushes.

You're not the only one! Between Lee Majors and Gil Gerard? WOOF!
no wonder I'm a sci-fi/Bear loving geek! LOL!

and I've heard those rumors about him being bi, too.

There was a short-lived (4-6 eps? if that) show on CBS-? in late 90s, starring Lee and Mark Addy (fresh from Full Monty), something about "Sun" in title? Mark and another actor play British writers trying to make it in Hollywood, I believe, and are friends with Lee's character and his bimbo wife.

Someone on YouTube has a couple clips of it, I think 'ppaappaarrseek' or something is his name? One clip has Mark's writer character needing some research/advice on trannies/crossdressing and Lee's washed-up actor character gives him some expert tips on how to pull it off. Another clip has Lee reminiscing about a Western he made with Rock Hudson, and a stallion he rode. "Who, Rock or the horse?" is the joke.

If he really is bi, then that series made an awful lot of in-jokes at his own expense.

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been such a fan of Lee Majors.

I just bought THE FALL GUY on DVD.
The pics of him with the full beard is from his movie AGENCY which was filmed in my hometown of Montreal.I've always loved that movie because I'd recognized all the different locations. It's a great reminder of the late 70's early 80's.

As far as him being bi - I have also read stories to that effect.
His friendship with Rock Hudson may have helped to spread the stories...
CYBORG: The British LEE MAJORS Online Fan Club - Articles

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've heard Lee was bisexual, too. I think it's true. Farrah Fawcett said Lee fucked William Shatner.

He was friends with Rock Hudson????

i hate ryan o'Neal for betraying Lee. i'm dissapointed in Farrah, too.

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lee's real name is Harvey Lee Yeary? Interesting. I know some people by that name, and it's not a big family or a common surname.

I really don't buy that "Farrah Fawcett said Lee fucked William Shatner" bit. I just have a hard time believing Bill would be one to play both sides.

I wasn't aware he really knew Rock, was it anything like Robert Wagner living with his mentor, Clifton Webb? He was an openly gay actor, yet you rarely hear RJ being accused/insinuated of being gay/bi, either.