Lee Majors

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what happened between him and Farrah? I thought they were a hot couple. You know Lee was sucking Farrah's hard nipples every night. Lucky woman!

All the pics of him are so hot!!!

Tardis..the third pic of him he looks alot like Richard burton. I love the facial hair. I love all the pics. He is just smoking hot. I always check out his bulge when he wears those tight blue jeans. and as I've said he has a nice ass. He was so buff in "The Big Valley" but he was even more so during "The Six Million Dollar Man". And he gets whipped alot in "The Big Valley". That is very erotic. I guess he gets whipped like the bad boy he is! :)

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. Those scenes where Heath's equally hot brother Nick would challenge him to a manly fight (shirtless) and then proceed to kick his ass were very erotic.

Media
Now it all makes sense!!!! Many years ago I was in a guys apartment in Sydney Australia...There was a Christmas card on his mantlepiece from Rock Hudson.....I was surprised and said "How do you know him?" he replied that he met Rock in LA and stayed at his house. Told meLee Majors was there at the time (Six Mill $ Man was on TV then)and walked out of a bedroom naked....and his cock was half way down to his knees....swinging from side to side...Ryan O'Neal apparently has a cock 10 1/2" hard.....So from that I guess Dearly loved, beautiful, now departed Farah loved 'em big.....

D_Stymie Stretcher

Account Disabled
Media
It amazes me how many celebrities turn out to be hung/gay/bi etc. I'm even more amazed when people are able to quote the size, to the nearest 1/2 inch, of these celebs dicks. I suspect a huge dose of wishful thinking!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I was watching the bionic woman yesterday, the Kill Oscar episodes with the Fembots, anyway Lee did this bionic jump and his shirt lifted at the back showing his white briefs, sounds sad but i replayed a few times, another episode with Sasquaush, same again, white briefs exposed, kinda horny i think.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was watching the bionic woman yesterday, the Kill Oscar episodes with the Fembots, anyway Lee did this bionic jump and his shirt lifted at the back showing his white briefs, sounds sad but i replayed a few times, another episode with Sasquaush, same again, white briefs exposed, kinda horny i think.
I love the fembot episodes!

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My take: great to see a bit of tighty-whities, better to see his butt in chinos! Surprised the seam didn't bust! Unfortunately, not much in the basket territory to write home about; pleasing but not noteworthy.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is one of the Brief Briefs scene,4 mins. good tight clothes too.

YouTube - Bigfoot Fight Scene: By Bobby Boggs.
The fembots were fun thanks!

I hate to say, but I think it's highly likely that the actual brief shots were probably a stunt double. It's a fight scene and you don't really see his face before the next cut. Maybe not though. Steve Austin is a stud.