Legal Teen Boy Package

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
allaussieguys@hotmail.com said:
Hello!!

I am 18, and was what wondering what you guys think of my package??

Any feed back :rolleyes:

Yeah you have a nice package something worth being proud of dude. And to be honest dont need to do anything with it looks great the way it is. :smile:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a gal, but I think it's very nice. :biggrin1:

Hello!!

I am 18, and was what wondering what you guys think of my package??

Any feed back :rolleyes:

morphster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very nice tackle, love the balls, and curiousgirl- women have been known 2 like a penis now and again! lol:smile:
Dont even think about circumcision, the 4skin is a thing of great pleasure, 4 u and any prospective partner.

fjh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here are some more pictures...

hope everyones well

if u have msn add me allaussieguys@hotmail.com
:cool:

xox
hello allaussieguy says another aussie from tasmania,nice package,very impressive like all your pics,you should live closer, i would know what to do.he man just be yourself , content and happy.and enjoy being a member of lpsg.
hope to see more of you
online fjh
fredrick

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bignfloppy said:
What the hell is with all this "You need to be circumsized" shit? I've had people tell me the same thing, and I just say, "you're just jealous because your penis was slashed up and mine wasn't" or something to that effect.

I'm amazed at the number of people in America who are totally taken aback by an intact penis.

You've got a lovely cock.

I personally admire the intact penis, yes I reckon you can say I am a bit jealous because I was cut and am not fully intact, those who are intact, are the lucky ones, and they need to keep it that way. don't listen to anyone who says that you need to be circumsized, keep it the way it is.

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
looks a bit like in a few of those pictures you've used the assistantce of a sock, and in that pic of your dick flacid looks like you've got a semi. You don't need to pretend, you've got a decent size you should be happy with it the way it is rather than trying to fool peopole into thinking its bigger.