Legal Teen Boy Package

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like a very nice cock in a sock (foreskin) Not sure why anyone would tell you to get it mutilated. Don't need to trim either...I like a nice bush!

pantsman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you have a nice looking package mate
i agree with a earlier post about the underwear, you need to put on some nice white briefs to really highlight your bulge (although i do like the ones in the pic on you lol)

ninet33n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it never ceases to amaze me. the guys who are outraged if someone suggests an uncircumcized penis is somehow wrong are the very same people who use hateful words like "intact" and "mutilated" (as if a circumcized penis is somehow less than a penis). hypocrites. a penis is a penis. climb down off your high horses. how is the air way up there where the golden ones live? look around, condescenders, circumcized men have just as fulfilling sexual and personal lives as uncircumcized men. in the meantime, please try to refrain from using hateful words like "intact" and "mutilated" when referring to penii. okay?

by the way, dude, nice dick.

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it never ceases to amaze me. the guys who are outraged if someone suggests an uncircumcized penis is somehow wrong are the very same people who use hateful words like "intact" and "mutilated" (as if a circumcized penis is somehow less than a penis). hypocrites. a penis is a penis. climb down off your high horses. how is the air way up there where the golden ones live? look around, condescenders, circumcized men have just as fulfilling sexual and personal lives as uncircumcized men. in the meantime, please try to refrain from using hateful words like "intact" and "mutilated" when referring to penii. okay?

i think your incorrect if my foreskin is pulled back and i walk around with the bare head of my penis rubbing against my boxers i have to retract the foreskin over the head it is that sore and sensitive...i think you are wrong, uncut guys have a better time than cut guys,,,,if you think not prove it.:rolleyes:

ninet33n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think your incorrect if my foreskin is pulled back and i walk around with the bare head of my penis rubbing against my boxers i have to retract the foreskin over the head it is that sore and sensitive...i think you are wrong, uncut guys have a better time than cut guys,,,,if you think not prove it.:rolleyes:

you propose to make an argument that can be neither proven nor disproven. this means you do not wish to have a reasonable conversation. waste someone else's time.

i think circumcised men have a better time than uncircumcised men. if you think not, prove it. sound familiar?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why does this discussion about cut and uncut keeps appearing? It would seem to me that unless you want be fret over it you accept what you have. If you are cut, you can't do much about it now; and if you are uncut you ought to be smart enough to take in all the discussion and make your own decision. My uncut member has been a joy to me and all my partners. End of rant.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
amen
your cock is very nice
I am one of the few American men that love foreskin.
I think you should keep it
and yes i am jealous of uncut guys.
foreskin is great to have and fun play with

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great looking dick, and despite what others might say it doesn't need any modifications!

I also disagree that it is only average size, I think it is certainly bigger than average soft but thats just my opinion.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... hateful words like "intact" and "mutilated" ...
I don't regard intact as "hateful". It's a more positive way of describing the state. Uncut to me implies "yet to be cut". "Mutilated" is problematic and I avoid it unless referring to my own penis. I recently described my mutilation in another post.
... (as if a circumcized penis is somehow less than a penis) ...
It is. If you cut off part of something then you have less than you did before.
... penii ...
It's penises.
The O/P hasn't logged on since Nov. 2006 so chances are he hasn't seen the recent posts. Yeah, it's a nice dick. I like the fact it's a complete dick. :smile: