Leonardo Dicaprio Frontal

S

SirConcis

Those pictures od Di-Caprio are proabbly from before puberty. He is fully grown now with make voice and chest hair.
He is said to be uncut. And this is credible considering both is parents were born in Europe and he was given a very italian name (indicating strong european background).
John Leguizamo is apparently quoted as saying DiCaprio is uncut.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you saying he was so young or he was somehow pre-pubescent, you are totally wrong.

originally, River Phoenix was supposed to play the role, but he died in OCtober 1993...after that, DiCaprio took his place when filming began in mid-1994

DiCaprio was born in November, 1974.

he was 19 and a half going on 20 when it was filmed and when that screencap was taken.

ironically, he was still a virgin at 19

(he confided this to Russell Crowe...when they were filming "The Quick and the Dead"...which was filmed NOvember of 1993 thru February 1994)

jvjava

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you watch the Basketball Diaries, there is a scene where he is on cliff mooning people on a boat, if you slow motion the scene, you can see through the boxer shorts he is wearing, and you can see everything, he is pretty big, and yes, his balls are huge. I think in the Total Eclipse scene he is suffering from some shrinkage.

Reactions: MasterBow

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you watch the Basketball Diaries, there is a scene where he is on cliff mooning people on a boat, if you slow motion the scene, you can see through the boxer shorts he is wearing, and you can see everything, he is pretty big, and yes, his balls are huge. I think in the Total Eclipse scene he is suffering from some shrinkage.

so slow motioning a scene in boxer shorts in a movie is a better indicator then the picture of it showing everything?

:confused:

that thing is half the size of his nose...he better be a serious grower.

and sorry those balls do not appear to be "huge" at all they look rather average size...maybe they look huge because the nubbin is so small.

Hotglans

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does he look uncut?? I can't tell from the total eclipse pics. ?

There have been plenty of phoney dick pix on the web, bothcut and uncut. But theauthentic word I have is that it is uncut...but didn't get size detail.
He had a litrtle puppy-face in Titanic, but since then must have been working out. He's filled out well and become much more the adult male. In Blood Diamond I can say with authority that he (or perhaps his voice coach) achieved remarkable results with his South African accent. Even I was convinced...and it's one of the most difficult accents to copy. VERY few actors do it successfully - most go semi-Australian

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't is amazing how you can totally lose respect for someone after you see them naked. I knew I wasn't gonna like seeing those pics of him.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Isn't is amazing how you can totally lose respect for someone after you see them naked. I knew I wasn't gonna like seeing those pics of him.
I hope you are joking. He has a nice body and a respectable package. He doesn't belong in the super hung club, but he doesn't belong ot the baby dick club either.

I'd trade bodies in a heartbeat. At age 56 and all that goes with it, Yeah, it wouldn't take but a second to make that decision.

VKAY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonardo_DiCaprio_02.jpg