Leonardo Dicaprio Frontal

captainbryce

Experimental Member
Media
Those are so fake.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that one is real. Everyone knows about the nude scene he did in total eclipse but there were also two paparazzi pics of him nude on the water (skinny dipping) and this was one of them. I don't know where the other one is but it's out there somewhere. They came out around the same time the Brad Pitt ones came out. Both of them show him from a distance on partially submerged and the other with sunglasses. There are plenty of fakes of him on the net (has been for years) but you can clearly tell that they are fakes. These two are the only ones that look real and where his body looks the same.

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
Heres one for you guys, im no computer genius. If you watch Catch Me If You Can. There's a scene where he is being fitted with a James Bond style suit. When the camera shows him looking at himself, theres a long cylinder shaped bulge in his pants. I have slow mode the scene and zoomed in. It looked real to me. So lets hear some thoughts or maybe one of you guys can post the image. Maybe im just wishing, LOL.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Why don't you just post a fucking photo, instead of complicated links that don't work? I am addressing this to all of you who post complicated links. We don't have time to join the sites of the links and search for some bullshit that doesn't really interest us.

Reactions: Henki

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, most of those links worked for me, and I'm not a member of any external sites. Sometimes older links don't work any more - but that's a risk you take reading older threads. Calm down, man!:wink:

benjames

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last year on 'limewire' i found a short clip of leo being pissed on by 2 guys....i was sceptical at first but then he smiles and now i am 99.99% sure it IS him....what a dirty boy...lol. i don't have it now but thought u all might want to know about it...search on limewire for !!a must see!!!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last year on 'limewire' i found a short clip of leo being pissed on by 2 guys....i was sceptical at first but then he smiles and now i am 99.99% sure it IS him....what a dirty boy...lol. i don't have it now but thought u all might want to know about it...search on limewire for !!a must see!!!

Um.....ok.