Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many of you have "accidentally" let your cock out in order to show it off? The other night i let a friend stay over and sleep on my bed too, i had on tight underwear, so they had an idea of what i was packing, but halfway through the night i woke to them tossing and turning a bit...i started to get hard so i rolled over and made sure that i came out of my underwear. I got so hard right away, I kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep so i am not positive they saw it, but i think they did, and it made me even harder just to think that they now knew how big I was and what my cock looked like. I love when people get turned on by it (comments and messages make me sooo hard) but I love having people I know see it even more...and I usually find ways to let it be seen.

Oh, and I love having a semi-hardon and sitting on the couch in a robe, "accidentally" giving a clear view of what is beneath.

What other things have you guys done? Ever been the recipient of the flash?

Check out my gallery and let me know how you would react to me showing it off to you.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't ever show off on purpose, but I don't mind if others look.

Me neither. I think that should be something consensual...Although I have noticed that the lighter color the pants/shorts I wear the more of a shadow my bulge casts between my legs...Sometimes I go to the gym and work out in silver shorts when I'm bored. LOL

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I "accidentally" flashed a housemate once. It was a Saturday morning, and typically we watched TV together while eating breakfast. I was wearing a bathrobe with boxers underneath, as usual, and I had my feet up on the coffee table with my my knees bent. Absolutely nothing about this would have looked different from any other Saturday morning. But this one time, while I was alone in the room, I let myself fall out of the leg of my boxers. When he sat down diagonally from me, we ate our cereal, watched TV, and had our usual casual breakfast conversation, but every now and then he looked down between my legs. I could tell he could see me and was just looking out of normal curiosity, as anyone would. He didn't say anything about it and the morning went on as usual.

I don't even know why I did it.

One time in grad school we decided to have class outside. We were sitting in a circle on the grass. One guy in the class was incredibly hot. Lucky for me, he was freeballing in khaki shorts, and I could look right up the leg to get a perfect view of the goods. I wish stuff like that happened more often.

I also love pics of accidental exposure.

Attachments

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I first started to grow during puberty I became really proud of my cock (still am) so I used to "accedntally" let it slip out of the fly in my boxers while changing after gym class. Doing it made me so horny I almost always had a semi so it was cool to watch the other guys reactions while I would just chat to them with my dick hangin' out.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The other day while wearing my business suit to an interview I sat down a particular way on the train and in the process split my pants down the inseam. Interestingly enough this was one of the days I decided to free ball and my crotch would have easily been exposed had I spread my legs. Had I not been embarrassed by the gaping tear in my pants I would have enjoyed showing off. Granted, it would have been an actual accident. There have been a few times I wore my thick black fleece pants with the hole in crotch while freeballing and sat across from various guys with my legs open on the train. So far, no one has reacted to seeing my package so maybe it's a good thing.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had a couple of requests for more pics, but I have too many to upload here. Can anyone recommend a good photo sharing site? Obviously it would have to allow nudity, and it would be best if people could access it for free. Thanks.

drew92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
damn man. i dont think i could help staring if you showed that off. i might need to feel how thick the head is. you are huge

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meniscus. great photos although 040peek.jpg looks "photoshopped" to me.

I respect your opinion but I'm pretty much certain that you're wrong. How do I know? Because I've got other pics of the same guy posing nude. (See the first attached pic.) In other words, what you see in 040peek wasn't really an accident. I'm afraid the vast majority of pics of this type are staged. My favorites are the ones that look like genuine accidents, but they are few and far between.

Attachments

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
I had a friend sleep over once, early in the morning I had gone to the bathroom, and of course my boxers couldn't contain my morning wood. As I got off my bed my 8 inch dick shot outta the fly in my boxers and my friend had just turned onto his back to see my dick bouncing right next to him. I was embarrassed outta my mind. We didn't talk about it.

Reactions: dkr0714

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had pizza delivered the other night right after I got out of the shower. I opened the door with just my towel on and accidentally let it "slip" off. His eyes got huge. Right as he was leaving he said "thank you very much." I don't know if he meant my business or my dick, but I got a huge turn on from it.