Letting it sneak out

big_sights

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have, can be very hot. In one instance i did it while spending the night at a friends house. We slept in his bed, in boxers only. My fly was open. The reason i did it was because in our early teen years we both got a handjob from this girl in our neighborhood. When getting mine i asked her whose was bigger- she said mine. I told my friend and he told me she didnt know, because she wore glasses. I know he stared openly, that made me harder. One time i was so hard i know i felt a drop of precum bead-up on my head and spill into my belly button. I heard a chuckle from him when that happened. On a base level i had to settle the record on who had the bigger cock. He's never mentioned it or even covered me up.

Reactions: dkr0714

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This summer I was on a trip with three friends. We slept all in the same room, it's cheaper this way. Anyway, the morning after I was between sleep and wake, had a hard on while laying on my stomach. I freed my cock out of my boxers, sneaking by one of the legs, my legs crossed. I felt the air on my cock. Two of my friends got up and went to piss. I know they saw it. They didn't say anything atm, although a few days later one of them came up complaining that I occupied too much space in the car backseats. and another said that I couldn't keep my legs knees-to-knees due to my big dick. :D

jacobjack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I first started to grow during puberty I became really proud of my cock (still am) so I used to "accedntally" let it slip out of the fly in my boxers while changing after gym class. Doing it made me so horny I almost always had a semi so it was cool to watch the other guys reactions while I would just chat to them with my dick hangin' out.

Hehe I kinda did the same as you. I was and very happy with my dick. In the change rooms I bring the smallest towel I could find and let my dick be seen while I was sitting down. It would get hard and make a tent in my towel. I know the other guys looked and also talk. I also would stand up and let the towel fall off and try and cover my dick but I lived showing it off. Hehehe.

SamBadger1937

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many of you have "accidentally" let your cock out in order to show it off? The other night i let a friend stay over and sleep on my bed too, i had on tight underwear, so they had an idea of what i was packing, but halfway through the night i woke to them tossing and turning a bit...i started to get hard so i rolled over and made sure that i came out of my underwear. I got so hard right away, I kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep so i am not positive they saw it, but i think they did, and it made me even harder just to think that they now knew how big I was and what my cock looked like. I love when people get turned on by it (comments and messages make me sooo hard) but I love having people I know see it even more...and I usually find ways to let it be seen.

Oh, and I love having a semi-hardon and sitting on the couch in a robe, "accidentally" giving a clear view of what is beneath.

What other things have you guys done? Ever been the recipient of the flash?

Check out my gallery and let me know how you would react to me showing it off to you.