Letting pump hang

naked_butler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would ideally like some extra length. Tried an extender n so uncomfy. I have a few pumps which much more useable.

My question is using a pump then letting it hang with gravity whilst i walk around etc. Does that stretch the ligs a bit more?

naked_butler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But wen stretching legs etc 20 mons of stretching is good. The stetch on shaft with extender is hours but ligaments not that long surely

Steaminjection

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is proven that pumps DO NOT cause permanent change in the lenght nor girth of the penis. The effect is temporary and after short period of 2-4 hours the penis reverts to its original size. Pumping on regular base doesn't help. So, guys, don't believe the advertisements promosing you miracles. Stretching with weights helps to extend the lenght only but you must apply the weight for many hours daily. And after an year or so you will maybe notice a change. I can't say if it would be permanent.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is proven that pumps DO NOT cause permanent change in the lenght nor girth of the penis. The effect is temporary and after short period of 2-4 hours the penis reverts to its original size. Pumping on regular base doesn't help. So, guys, don't believe the advertisements promosing you miracles. Stretching with weights helps to extend the lenght only but you must apply the weight for many hours daily. And after an year or so you will maybe notice a change. I can't say if it would be permanent.

but that's wrong. I've seen permanent gains from long term pumping.

Reactions: deleted875903

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dedicated pumping has increased my girth substantially - cemented gains

it's tougher to gain length, going to try a longer but narrower tube to stretch the ligaments
reducing from a 2.5 x 12.0 t a 2.25 x 12.0, I stuff the first 5.5 inches of the 2.5, all the way to the glans in the 2.25
it's an impressive sight

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What has been proven? By who and in what study?

There isn't ONE scientific study which supports these baseless assertions... why the hell would scientists study penis pumping?

Long term gains through penis pumping are as permanent as weight training to build larger muscles. The amount of muscle loss from one month without weight training is fairly large... at the two month mark, it is quite noticeable and by three months without weight training, the results are extreme with an almost complete loss of muscle tone and almost 100% atrophy of every single gain.

Is that the argument that keeps people away from bodybuilding or weight training? That weight training has been PROVEN to not cause ANY permanent change in muscle growth?

D

deleted875903

Go get em guys. Maybe we should smack them up side the head with our pumped cocks.

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass