Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find this very fun when playing strip poker, or any other strip game. As I hang out of the leg of my boxers usually, it gets a pretty good reaction from the girls at the table, guys usually not so much

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really like the 2nd pic of the guy in green, although they are all hot.

The last pic of the guy pulling his dick out of his pocket reminds me of a funny story. Once when I was a teenager, I was in the library reading The Joy of Sex. I got a boner and put my hand in my pocket to adjust it. The pocket had a hole in it, so I figured I'd put my dick through, and could discreetly hold my dick in my pocket while looking at the books. As I was pulling my dick out, a hot guy around my age turned the corner and caught me with my dick sticking out of my pocket. He quickly turned around and walked away. I moved to a different section of the library and pretended to look at books, and he did the same, but we kept stealing glances at each other. I was mortified at the time, but looking back on it, I'd like to pretend that he liked what he saw and was turned on by it, and that to this day he fondly remembers the time at the library he caught a guy with his dick out.

Oh, OK, probably not.

Reactions: cockmonkey

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A great thread, but what I found so hot was because there were lots of face shots with the cocks, I do not like anonomous cock except thru a glory hole, but these pictures are the best ever.