Letting your pubes stick out of your trunks

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
A while back, I was camping at a lake and there was a guy who set up camp next to me and he wore these tiny little speedos that were so small his massive bush of pubic hair was sticking out of them. I'm guessing this was not by accident.

Does anybody else let the pubes show when they're in their swim trunks?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A while back, I was camping at a lake and there was a guy who set up camp next to me and he wore these tiny little speedos that were so small his massive bush of pubic hair was sticking out of them. I'm guessing this was not by accident.

Eeewww! That is a disgusting habit if they do.

I suppose it's possible he thought he wouldn't be seen since he was camping alone.

I am okay with a natural bush but for Chrissakes mow that thing back so it doesn't stick out of swim wear! :eek:

IMO pubic hair should only be seen by your lover(s) and your doctor; not the general public!

Reactions: deleted1181089

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pubic hair is natural, and shouldn't be such a big deal.

I wouldn't object to the pubic hair, but rather, why such a skimpy swimsuit?

Obviously, some people may have pubic patches too big to be confined reasonably, 100% inside a swimsuit. I'm fine with that, as there's no reason to have to shave pubic hair. It's not natural and not a place a human should have to "groom." What's a few hair peeking out? What of other hair, mustaches, or "happy trails?" How do we know that a guy's "happy trail" up his belly, isn't possibly "pubic hair?"

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pronatalist I see what you mean. You can do what you want when you are alone such as letting your pubes stick out but people could have the manors to trim just so they don't stick out. People will think there is something un-usual and disgusting inside those tiny speedos. Also he could of just gotten something that fitted him and his meat perfectly well.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pronatalist I see what you mean. You can do what you want when you are alone such as letting your pubes stick out but people could have the manors to trim just so they don't stick out. People will think there is something un-usual and disgusting inside those tiny speedos. Also he could of just gotten something that fitted him and his meat perfectly well.

I don't agree with the criticism of one's natural hair. But I agree more with the latter, as why can't this guy simply find something that fits him better?

Manners don't say to trim, but to respect that people bring children to campgrounds. That guy sounds like some sort of "show off" or potential pervert? And at a campground? That's hardly swimming or sunning at the beach is it? Maybe he ought to wear some shorts or pants?

I shouldn't have to shave my pubic hair for anybody. But then, why should I need to show it off?

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a very substantial bush and I go swimming all the time; I just buy bathing suits that fit me and don't feel the need to "air out the forest" so to speak.
I'd never consider shaving or trimming it in any way, but I think one should have enough respect for the general public not to go around exposing the pubes.
I don't wear pants that hang off showing my ass either.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever I've worn Speedos, my pubic hair was contained in the suit, but I've seen other guys showing the pubes out the sides of their suits. Here's a short story about the first time I ever saw this type of thing and got turned on from it.

In 6th grade, I became aware of my penis as something other to pee with, and started to notice when guys wore stretch or knit swimsuits and you could see their dicks through the fabric. That summer, a group of us local kids were swimming and diving off a dock on Lake's Bay in NJ. One athletic kid who was 3 years older than me wore a navy blue brief knit swimsuit. This was before lycra was invented, and the knit material probably did not have elastic in the leg openings. Not only could we see his pubic hair sticking out the sides, but we could see the sides of his balls when he walked or ran on the dock, too. The best part was that he had a pretty big limp dick that he pointed up, yet gravity made it stick out more than up. That pulled the material away from his crotch and gave us a view of his pubes and balls. I remember wanting to constantly look at him that day, and I'd think of him in the swimsuit every time I jerked off. I saved money from mowing lawns and bought my first knit swimsuit that summer. I could only find a squarecut as brief swimsuits were not stocked in the local stores.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very substantial bush and I go swimming all the time; I just buy bathing suits that fit me and don't feel the need to "air out the forest" so to speak.
I'd never consider shaving or trimming it in any way, but I think one should have enough respect for the general public not to go around exposing the pubes. I don't wear pants that hang off showing my ass either.
Thank you for that!:cool: Discretion truly is the better part of valor. If only more people thought like you.

castlo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A little bit of pube showing on the top can be very sexy... not to much... just the exact quantity to make us think whats under the shorts...

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little bit of pube showing on the top can be very sexy... not to much... just the exact quantity to make us think whats under the shorts...

If too much pubic hair is showing, that only means one's swimsuit is too skimpy. People shouldn't have to trim away pubic hair.

God put it there, so leave it there.

Trimming looks so unnatural and strange, and is unnecessary.

I'm not so sure why a little pubic hair peeping out, needs to be a big deal? Happy trails aren't a big deal. And yet don't they point in the direction of the penis?

greekgott

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see no reason to trim or cut body hair in men. Same applies to pubic hair. I think men have a big problem accepting their sexual features and their body growth. Perhaps they should change those rather than telling people to change theirs. As a child I have seen men who had their pubic hairs sticking out or their butts being on display since the swimsuit did not fit. Neither they nor I had a problem with it. I was around 10 years old then and liked it getting to see the body of mature men, hoping I too would get one later. So normal it is!