Letting your pubes stick out of your trunks

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted before on this. as a man with very big spreading dense pubes I don't feel you should have to shave or trim them. they are very natural. however...I think there is a point where it could be considered offensive if a suit is too skimpy. its like the pubes are framing the skimpy suit and acenting it. some hairs poking out in the course of swiming is ok and natural...delibert attemts to show it off are not. just my opinion.

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there's a bit of a double standard on this issue, one that came to the fore a few years ago when i was walking around in low-slung shorts with my shirt open:

Guys who have hairy chests and/or stomachs have a definite advantage, in that they can wear shorts as low as they want, and ALL the hair blends in together...often QUITE low, and no one notices.
Now, for me? I have a smooth chest with almost no hair other than a whisper of a happy trail. if *I* wear my shorts low like that, with pubes sticking out the top, i get giggles and derision from my buds. While THEY have their shorts slung just as low..!

Fuck 'em. now i just wear a belt with my cargos -- so i can sling as low as i need to.

Attachments