Liam Neeson

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
arktrucker said:
Somehow I remember a thread here including pictures of the aforementioned piece. In the pictures it was sizeable, uncut and hanging. Not too bad. I don't remember what the thread was but it's here somewhere!

I did a search and I think I found that thread, but the pic links no longer work!:( FWIW, here it is: "Kinsey"

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I only tried the pic links! I have "Under Suspicion" on DVD, so I didn't care to try the vid link! Besides, my computer is terribly slow and I haven't the patience to sit and hope that vid links will play. In all honesty, I was only interested in seeing what the pics were like.:rolleyes:

As to whether Liam is "really big" or not: how can a penis that swings like a pendulum when soft, not at least be substantially above average when hard?:rolleyes: I'll admit "biggest in Hollywood" might also be a stretch, but I certainly think he IS quite "big."

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Liam is also quite tall (6'4") and as everyone knows - even big dicks look smaller on big guys.

So any size will look smaller on him...

... at least thats what I say.. and I am well over 6' so I must know what I am talking about....

htv1999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I heard that he is well hung ..anyone has picture of him, or know anything...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In that scene he is standing outside in the cold just before he gets strung up and hosed down in a concetration camp. He could also be a grower. I once sucked a real nine-incher who was so small when I started, I thought I had stalked the wrong guy (It was in a bath house and I had seen him earlier and was determined to find him)

RobinSF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In that scene he is standing outside in the cold just before he gets strung up and hosed down in a concetration camp. He could also be a grower. I once sucked a real nine-incher who was so small when I started, I thought I had stalked the wrong guy (It was in a bath house and I had seen him earlier and was determined to find him)

Quite true, this scene was filmed outside in the snow. He is probably more evident in warmer environs. In any regard, I have a fondness for him.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay