Liberator shapes

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of the ladys or couples tried these?

Liberator - Official Site of Liberator Shapes & Sex Furniture

Did they do what you wanted?

How durable are they?

Did the covers stand up to being washed?

We just ordered the wedge and ramp.Reason being Lisa has trouble with her hips and we are hoping these will take the pressure off.I'm just wondering if the money spent will be worth it.:smile:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
oh god. i just realized my parents had this funny shaped pillow that was supposedly a furniture deco pillow and I always sat on it, leaned against it or curved over it to watch tv. And now I am more than sure it used as sex "pillow" and not quite an furniture art deco pillo. My parents come from the "hippie" period where things symbolized, love, sex, peace, pot... lol...

I guess they thought they got away with it by having my grandma sew matching fabric on it so that it blend in with the couch.

I'm sorry for going off topic. I guess my advice is if you buy it, make sure you can hide it good or be able to explain to your guests what the Liberator is or such. LOL !

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had bought the 8X8 Zeppelin...
so far it has not torn or anything,a bit overpriced but
i bought it anyway because it fit the style of my room.

great for lounging naked and watching andrew blake movies. ;)

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Normally when a horse has problems with its hips you put it down.

i find this attractive.

I spend every waking moment trying to hear those words come out of your internet packets.

rawr.[/QUOT]

Don't find any of this cute or funny. Especially the part were you insult me and feel I should be put down cause of a hip injury that never healed right. And obviously you know nothing about horses either. When a horse come into the barn with bad hips we treat the injury and improve quality of life. Only when the quality of life is not improving do we put them down as you recommend. Get a clue before you start insulting me on my husbands thread.

Now I know why I put you both on my ignore list in this first place. Some people should not be given a second chance.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I know why I put you both on my ignore list in this first place. Some people should not be given a second chance.

There's an ignore list here? Well shit, I'm honored to be on yours and hopefully your husband's as well. Hopefully that will happen right..... NOW, please. Thanks.

And yes, I'm an ass of the first degree and you're just mad because you're probably just an ass of the 5th degree, Ed. Gotta bring your game up a little man.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
P.S.are you trying to say that my wife is livestock?I hope not,cause if you are.........you'll be be feed for the cattle!In short order.:rolleyes:

for the record...i had no idea he was actually referring to your wife. i also had no idea lisa was your wife. i was fairly confused for a minute when i read her response.

anyway, i thought he was just being sarcastic.
so i apologize to you, ed, if that made you feel uncomfortable.

however, for your wife to assume i know all about your personal life, and her medical records, is ridiculous.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the record...i had no idea he was actually referring to your wife. i also had no idea lisa was your wife. i was fairly confused for a minute when i read her response.

anyway, i thought he was just being sarcastic.
so i apologize to you, ed, if that made you feel uncomfortable.

however, for your wife to assume i know all about your personal life, and her medical records, is ridiculous.

Insert screaming donkey sound here