Liberator shapes

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
however, for your wife to assume i know all about your personal life, and her medical records, is ridiculous.

That's a little silly considering that he names his wife in his OP and says she has trouble with her hips...

Anyway, StraightCock4Her is funny at times but he's mostly a nuisance...I'm not sure it would be all that awesome to associate with him.

I'm not one to drum up drama...but goofing off (for any reason) in other people's threads is funny once and awhile but I see you do it almost all the time lately...just sayin' (no disrespect)...stuff like that gets you banned if you step on the wrong toes.

This is a support-group not high school detention where we make fun of everyone for starting a thread or giving an opinion...

I don't mean any of this in a harsh tone, I think you're a sweetheart but just know some people might look at it differently. So, just trying to pragmatic because I think it would suck to see you get banned.

I digress...I think the liberator looks like fun and you both should tell us how you like them...I particularly liked the Esse Chaise...I could see how that would be tons of fun.

As far as I can tell, from googling for more info, they make good stuff: Amazon.com: Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear Wedge/Ramp Combo, Black: Health & Personal Care

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a little silly considering that he names his wife in his OP and says she has trouble with her hips...

i honestly didn't make the connection at all. otherwise, i wouldn't have said anything. besides...my comment had nothing to do with making fun of her or ed. it was a sarcastic joke that his degrading comment turned me on...i may have encouraged him, but it had nothing to do with them as a couple, which is why i don't even understand anyone getting down on me about it. it makes zero sense. besides, i've already apologized that it was a misunderstanding and if it made ed feel uncomfortable. thanks for your concern.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horse pussy taste like regular pussy, Ed?

Lulz at the butthurtedness and thinking saying someone's wife is a horse could get someone banned. I've said much worse shit on here than that. And it was funny as hell. The reason Ed hasn't been complaining too much is cause when he read my original horse post he spit coke out his nose and rolled around on the ground unable to stop laughing. He told me in pm. Lulz have been had. /Thread

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure--you're funny at times but you also take it too far a lot and are disrespectful...that's my point (read what I have to say again if you must).

Point is, maybe you should stop taking lpsg and it's people for granted so much. Jokes are fine. Being disrespectful is not. We've talked several times StraightCock and I've always been sweet to you and now I'm being honest with you. It's fine to joke and make fun, but do it with some tact.

And read the ToS...it'll do you some good...you can and will get banned one day if you keep it up I imagine...I'm not going to keep discussing this in this thread cause it's totally OT...if you want to talk about it Straight, then pm me.

Content whose primary purpose is to disrupt or inflame - This includes homophobic, racist and sexist content and general trolling. Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure--you're funny at times but you also take it too far a lot and are disrespectful...that's my point (read what I have to say again if you must).

Point is, maybe you should stop taking lpsg and it's people for granted so much. Jokes are fine. Being disrespectful is not. We've talked several times StraightCock and I've always been sweet to you and now I'm being honest with you. It's fine to joke and make fun, but do it with some tact.

And read the ToS...it'll do you some good...you can and will get banned one day if you keep it up I imagine...I'm not going to keep discussing this in this thread cause it's totally OT...if you want to talk about it Straight, then pm me.

See, I don't generally troll. I specifically troll those who are worthy of it. I'm serious a lot too. This is why what you're saying has little to do with me.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok it's a dead thread.It's now about boys that make degrading jokes and the girls that get off on those jokes.Thanks a bunch!

Media
We have the wedge and the ramp not sure if they take any pressure off the hips i can ask the wife. She likes it cause of the angles it allows me to go deeper. And the ramp puts her at a better height for me when i am standing and she is laying on the bed.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update:

So we got the new toys Monday and have played with them four days now.These shapes are great!Total removal of pressure on the hips and upper back for Lisa,no more need for here to hold herself in position.

The covers and inner liners also seem to be very good quality.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Have any of the ladys or couples tried these?

Liberator - Official Site of Liberator Shapes & Sex Furniture

Did they do what you wanted?

How durable are they?

Did the covers stand up to being washed?

We just ordered the wedge and ramp.Reason being Lisa has trouble with her hips and we are hoping these will take the pressure off.I'm just wondering if the money spent will be worth it.:smile:

I know a couple who has something very similar to this... they tend to toss a sheet over it, with a plastic bag down underneath it.

Prevents against sweat stains, as their cover isn't washable.

Hope that helps.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep,we've used the trash bag idea on the bed to keep oil and other things getting in the sheets.:)Shower curtains work good too,for slip n slide games!

Last edited:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I highly recommend these toys for anyone, they bring a wonderful new element to love making. Just don't get the wedges unless you are in a long term relationship the have three sizes based on the man's inseam. Now I have two new shapes on my wish list that I feel will bring even more fun to the bedroom, livingroom, oh hell why not the kitchen.