licking pussy

do you like kissing, sucking, and/or licking pussy

• Total voters

BDinChicago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truly love it! I almost feel like if I'm with someone and I dont eat her pussy (and eat it well) that I've let her down. For me though, I like a little something play with down there. Nothing better than formidable lips/clit to suck on...oh wait, I hope that doesn't make me a little bit gay!

I also feel that if I give good oral the reciprocation will be given at the same level of intensity...unfortunately not all women are unselfish lovers and I seem to have experienced a few :frown1:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it! It gets me hard as a rock. It's a real turn on to have her go through wave after wave of orgasm before I even enter her with my cock. A lot of times she gets so fricking hot she just grabs me and pulls me into her. It's so primal, her hormones go wild, she needs cock and she needs it immediately. Pussy licking is always included every time we go at it.

puslover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not to brag but i had an awsome session of sucking then fucking last night. i got her all wet with my tongue and then put my smooth cock in. about half way i stopped to suck and lick/kiss some more, she loved it. i finished by shoving my cock in deep and cumming, into a condomn of course.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it! It gets me hard as a rock. It's a real turn on to have her go through wave after wave of orgasm before I even enter her with my cock. A lot of times she gets so fricking hot she just grabs me and pulls me into her. It's so primal, her hormones go wild, she needs cock and she needs it immediately. Pussy licking is always included every time we go at it.

I agree with you 100%. I love it when my wife squirms and quivers with an orgasm as I'm eating her out. The fact that my cock isn't even in the picture yet makes it even more sweeter. And yes, her primal need for my cock is a huge, HUGE turn on.

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a woman and i like licking pussies. And i also like being licked. It's hot! When my bf goes down on me i suddenly get very aroused and eager to fuck.