• Total voters

Fed Agent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you have a uniform I'll definitely PM! So? :tongue:
And thanks, it is up to seven, hehehe.[/quote]

LOL....like a man in uniform huh? Well PM me and I'll see what I can do for you. :wink:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, that is the sexiest thing that has ever been said to me!:eek: I am rubbing my cock through my jeans now!

Holy damn!:eek:
Cyberring isn't my forte, but thank you!

Licking sucking touching breathing, Im desperate. I'll take anything I can get:wink:
So like a pulse and mild enthusiasm? :tongue:

LOL....like a man in uniform huh? Well PM me and I'll see what I can do for you. :wink:
Department of Agriculture? :biggrin1: Alright, I'll PM... at some point. :smile:

i love me some ball play!
Me too! I love playing with junk - cock, balls, taint, everything. Hopefully :)fingersx:) I'll find someone who appreciates my skills, yet enjoys my bitchiness, soon. :wink:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could have picked all of them, I left it multi choice. :)
They look big. I definitely couldn't fit both in my mouth, but yours are perfect for doing a little tugging while giving a bj and look nice and heavy for licking under and around... :smile:
WOW... that really would hit the spot right about now... gotta run, be back in 5 minutes.. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are my balls for you.

Attachments

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are my balls for you.
Yay, yours are my final pair. :smile:

They are perfect for dipping.
Lay your girl on her back and tell her to stick out her tongue... kneel beside her and rub the tip of your cock around her cheeks, then lips, then tongue. When you'd like, move the shaft up over her lips and togue, maybe adding in a spank every now and then (I like the feel of this on my lips... all of my lips. :biggrin1:)... until your balls are at her mouth.

Then tell her to open her mouth. Straddle her face and dip your balls in - she'll lick, suck, and swirl them while you're stroking your cock. Easy to switch back and forth to having her lick the head, shaft, balls, and if she is into it, your ass. Very nice balls. :smile:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just like them held or cupped, gently squeezing or massaging the scrotum, but not actually squeezing the balls.