• I'll take and love whatever Kittie's willing to do

Votes: 77 43.0%

• Total voters

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ain't kiddin dude... I keep going back and reading the comment she made about MY nuts too - they could use some TLC - *sigh*
I am single. :biggrin1:

So into heavy ball play. Starting gentle and getting gently rough. Umm.
Would "gently rough" include flicking?

LOL Love this thread! Let me give you something here to rate. Not shaved, but what do you think anyway kitty?

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/109677/cat/500/ppuser/283544

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/109676/cat/500/ppuser/283544
You have a great shape to your sac - which would be lovely to lick, except for the hair at the back of the throat. :wink: But there's a way to get around it with spit.

Hope it doesn't gross you out - but spitting on your balls and licking around, and then tonguing the hair down in one direction, will make it much easier to play with your sac in the mouth. Particularly from the bottom where they are smaller and sucking them in easier. :smile:

The balls I like licked and squeezed.
Not bad! I've never gotten into squeezing, but yours are good to fit both in the hand, roll them around, pull the skin a bit, and yes, squeeze. :)

azda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This just keeps getting better and better.:biggrin1:

Seriously. I've been lurking on LPSG and this is my first post, but Kittie is so sexy and such a turn on I had to post and say something. Good god girl you turn me on with your writing and your pics!!! I am of course in the "I'll take whatever Kittie is willing to do" category.

Oh and if you want BBQ Kittie there's a big BBQ event this weekend at Madison Square Park.
Big Apple BBQ

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This just keeps getting better and better.:biggrin1:
You have no idea how good it really gets. :wink:

Is that all?:frown1:

No sausage?
Baby steps, HC. :tongue:

Seriously. I've been lurking on LPSG and this is my first post, but Kittie is so sexy and such a turn on I had to post and say something. Good god girl you turn me on with your writing and your pics!!! I am of course in the "I'll take whatever Kittie is willing to do" category.

Oh and if you want BBQ Kittie there's a big BBQ event this weekend at Madison Square Park.
Big Apple BBQ
Thank you!
Mmm, BBQ! I actually may go to this, thanks. :smile: