Life Changing Fuck

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool that's she's turned on, and the guy's definitely a stud hoss; but I've seen the whole vid, and the guy's of average dickage, maybe less than.

Doesn't matter. The way he was digging into her seemed like proof that she'd never had it like that. He found that spot and worked it good.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell he absoluytely pulverises her. Ive chatted with Richard Mann he is a nice guy but he is an absolute fucker when he wants to be.

He simply destroys her but the danger for her is....she loved it!

Destroyed? Pulverized? How about "annihilated?" Damn!! And yeh - she seemed to love every inch and every minute of it.

COYISH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't been able to find it in years, but there's a scene with John E. Depth and a white woman where he's fucking her missionary on a couch, as she starts to cum, he pulls out and her legs are twitching uncontrollably. He's cracking up and she's trying to stop them from shaking while looking over off-camera nervously like she was worried that it was ruining the scene.

Test_My_Wife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't been able to find it in years, but there's a scene with John E. Depth and a white woman where he's fucking her missionary on a couch, as she starts to cum, he pulls out and her legs are twitching uncontrollably. He's cracking up and she's trying to stop them from shaking while looking over off-camera nervously like she was worried that it was ruining the scene.

It always baffles me why they think a woman orgasming 'ruins' a scene....quite the opposite!