Lighter Shorts/Pants= Better VPL (visible penis line)!

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I read on LPSG somewhere that when you wear lighter shorts or pants, it's easier to see the print of your dick in them. And man were they right! I tried it the other day at the gym with these light gray/silver mesh shorts I had bought about a week ago. I never wear underwear under my gym clothes anyway, so when I put them on, the sight was amazing! Every movement of my black dick was clearly visible against the thin fabric. Even when I'm soft, it hangs about a good 6 inches, so when I walk, instead of bouncing up and down, it swings from side to side. And you could really see the outline of my dick head too, which you can't see as much in darker shorts. The shorts got me so hot, I had to go into a bathroom stall for a few minutes and wait for my erection to go down. That almost never happens since I'm used to freeballing at the gym anyway in shorts. But after it went down , it felt so good walking around the gym that way. I felt like a real exhibitionist... almost. I didn't actually catch anybody looking, since all the guys at the gym that day appeared to be straight, but it made me feel so sexy. I definitely had a great workout that day.:smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, so I read on LPSG somewhere that when you wear lighter shorts or pants, it's easier to see the print of your dick in them. And man were they right! I tried it the other day at the gym with these light gray/silver mesh shorts I had bought about a week ago. I never wear underwear under my gym clothes anyway, so when I put them on, the sight was amazing! Every movement of my black dick was clearly visible against the thin fabric. Even when I'm soft, it hangs about a good 6 inches, so when I walk, instead of bouncing up and down, it swings from side to side. And you could really see the outline of my dick head too, which you can't see as much in darker shorts. The shorts got me so hot, I had to go into a bathroom stall for a few minutes and wait for my erection to go down. That almost never happens since I'm used to freeballing at the gym anyway in shorts. But after it went down , it felt so good walking around the gym that way. I felt like a real exhibitionist... almost. I didn't actually catch anybody looking, since all the guys at the gym that day appeared to be straight, but it made me feel so sexy. I definitely had a great workout that day.:smile:

:eek:mfg: :mischievous:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..yeah Swing, it was the smooth, soft fabric of those mesh shorts that gave your unsheilded penis the stimualation necessary for an erection. It feels good I know.

I have a pair of relatively thin, summer cargo khakis I go commando in sometimes. The soft fabric causes a nice semi. To me it's not that my penis shows, but it's that it flops around in there.. That's what turns me on the most, and most likely appeals to others. It's not that it can be seen, but that it has a large, floppy appearance.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Swing Low: I can relate to what you're saying. There is nothing like a hot, fit guy with his dick hanging in a pair of mesh gym shorts. I agree that the lighter colors are more revealing. Black and navy are great when you don't want to be noticed. White, yellow, silver, and light blue will please even the most demanding attention whore.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
white mesh champion shorts feel good on the junk and always produces a semi which feels and looks good when it's flippin and floppin side to side. i like to have a smile on my face as much as possible. and remember, one should wear clothing appropriate for a given situation. leave the spandex at home before you go to church.