Lightskin Guys

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here although I'm not pale, rather my penis is A LOT darker than the rest of me. Its normal although I was teased (by guys) about it, girls don't seem to mind. Girls can have darker pussies too, same kind of thing.

I wouldn't worry about it.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Someone once told me that if you can't tell if a guy is white or black all you gotta do is look at his dick or nut sack. For some reason no matter how light a black guy is his dick will usually be brown or darker. If I'm wrong someone correct me. Oh and I'm real light and have dark genitals also.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone once told me that if you can't tell if a guy is white or black all you gotta do is look at his dick or nut sack. For some reason no matter how light a black guy is his dick will usually be brown or darker. If I'm wrong someone correct me. Oh and I'm real light and have dark genitals also.[/quote]

Okay, but Latinos and men of Indian ancestry tend to have darker cocks as well, even though they may have a lighter complexion elsewhere.

If his ethnicity is that important ,I would hope you would ask before it got to the point where you're staring at his cock.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldnt say im light skinned. Im more olive skinned and my cock is darker. I think this is normal for most men's cocks to be somewhat darker than the rest of their body

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt say im light skinned. Im more olive skinned and my cock is darker. I think this is normal for most men's cocks to be somewhat darker than the rest of their body

Is that because you are addicted to chocolate? :wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone once told me that if you can't tell if a guy is white or black all you gotta do is look at his dick or nut sack. For some reason no matter how light a black guy is his dick will usually be brown or darker. If I'm wrong someone correct me. Oh and I'm real light and have dark genitals also.

I agree. I'm light skin and have a dark dick also. So now adays, when a woman wants to know if I'm black.....I just pull out my dick. lol

lcrm357

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm pale as all hell (DAMN YOU, SUNLIGHT! *hisses and slinks into basement*) but as most everyone else has said, mine is a bit darker then the rest of me.

It seems to vary by erection strength, though. You can see a slight difference in my gallery pic "cr5", while "cr2" has the biggest contrast in color. It's due to the amount of blood, easily.

(Speaking of my gallery, is anyone else having the issue of thumbnails not matching the full-size images? Notice that the thumbnail for "cr3" isn't even me...)

Mine is browner than me. I'm not light skin, but "normal" one could say. But my dick looks like a mulattos, esp when flaccid