• Small

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's got a nice size clit don't ya think? How lucky is she? More to play with. Anyone know where the best collection of large clit pics is available for free?

Uhmm, I'm confused. :redface: In pics 171 & 200 her clit doesn't look all that big. As a matter of fact it looks kinda small. I get that she's pierced but what's that black ball attached to a big paper clip in her hoohoo? What's going on in those last 2 pics? Is it even the same girl? I'm sure with 8x7 cock you get a lot of pussy so I can understand how you would get them confused sometimes. :wink:

D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Experimental Member
Media
Uhmm, I'm confused. :redface: In pics 171 & 200 her clit doesn't look all that big. As a matter of fact it looks kinda small. I get that she's pierced but what's that black ball attached to a big paper clip in her hoohoo? What's going on in those last 2 pics? Is it even the same girl? I'm sure with 8x7 cock you get a lot of pussy so I can understand how you would get them confused sometimes. :wink:
We've used sex toys to enlarge the both of us. That's probably a bit confusing.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused:
No offense but wouldn't this thread would be more appropriate in Show Off? It's wonderful that you are proud of your g/f however, I think this isn't a women's issue. Comparing each other's clitoris is just not that important to us and the guys most likely would appreciate it more.
:dunno:

Last edited: