like watching penis move around?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you like watching penis move around?

when you touch the tip of my penis then my penis will move all over the place.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw this vid on xtube where this guy is just sitting there, but his nuts are moving up and down on his own. Other than the fact that he had giant nuts, it wasn't really a turn on so much as fucking fascinating... But I'm very fascinated by the penis anyway. They seem to almost breath sometimes and I find it very interesting... it's like they have a mind of thier own.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to watch penis moving around inside pants when guys walk or run, particularly doing sports.

My balls hang loose and my scrotum moves all the time. If I am naked in the sun and watch my bag, it is constantly moving, lifting up on one side and going down on the other. Probably something to do with trying to keep my balls cool, I guess.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to watch a guys package to determine if he's commando or not - like watching for the dick to move around inside his pants.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love watching a guy's dick move, be it of its own accord, because the guy is playing with it or because the guy is moving (running on a nude beach, hot!) My most favorite thing, seeing a naked guy raise wood without touching his dick. That hottest!
I'll instantly pop a boner and the precum'll start flowing for sure.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw this vid on xtube where this guy is just sitting there, but his nuts are moving up and down on his own. Other than the fact that he had giant nuts, it wasn't really a turn on so much as fucking fascinating... But I'm very fascinated by the penis anyway. They seem to almost breath sometimes and I find it very interesting... it's like they have a mind of thier own.
This is normal, pretty sure every guy's balls do this. It's probably more noticable if you're in hotter conditions so everything is more loose

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love watching a guy's dick move, be it of its own accord, because the guy is playing with it or because the guy is moving (running on a nude beach, hot!) My most favorite thing, seeing a naked guy raise wood without touching his dick. That hottest!
I'll instantly pop a boner and the precum'll start flowing for sure.

Me too. There was a guy that worked as a stripper at the Campus Theatre in SF that could go from soft to hard on the stage without touching himself. I still bone up just thinking about him.