living off cum?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone tried eating notthing cum for food?

It couldn't be worse than only eating Mcdonalds for a month could it?
How much would you need to eat to satisfy your basic nutritional requirements? Could a good clean supply of an adequate quantity be established?

I haven't thought of it because Robert Carrier hasn't published a recipe for it. That doesn't mean he hasn't tried. A great chef, not Robert, sucked me off once (quite well actually), and all I was thinking was "of all the delicious things that you have eaten in your life, right now you are craving for my cock and cum".

I was flattered. I was young. Probably too young.

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
I had a nutritionist tell me once that a 'shot' a day is the best all around vitamin and mineral supplement you could have. But that was before HIV and now you may get more then you bargained for.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I had a nutritionist tell me once that a 'shot' a day is the best all around vitamin and mineral supplement you could have. But that was before HIV and now you may get more then you bargained for.
I disagree....
"Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

• Fructose sugar
  • Water
  • Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
  • Citric acid
  • Enzymes
  • Protein
  • Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
  • Zinc
Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine."
Go! Ask Alice

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not possible to live off cum alone and be healthy.
Even if you were the proverbial cum bucket you would soon be hungry for other things. As Spoiled Princess mentioned the body needs fiber as well as many other nutrients that cum does not provide.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I disagree....
"Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:
  • Fructose sugar
  • Water
  • Citric acid
  • Enzymes
  • Protein
  • Zinc
Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine."
Go! Ask Alice

Kink, you have been putting that university degree to good use, I see.:rolleyes:

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I disagree....
  • Fructose sugar
  • Water
  • Citric acid
  • Enzymes
  • Protein
  • Zinc
Go! Ask Alice

Sounds like an orange alternative, don't swallow too much cum, because (I believe) vitamin C can give you kidney stones.

MOOSE