living with large male genitalia on youtube.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone posting on this site should know how to spell "genitalia." GEN-I-TA-LI-A!

I've got the whole video from which this clip was taken: in fact, it was from that video that I first learned of this site! It was produced for British television and was called "The World's Biggest Penis." This part of the show is far and away the cutest.

princeharry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone posting on this site should know how to spell "genitalia." GEN-I-TA-LI-A!

I've got the whole video from which this clip was taken: in fact, it was from that video that I first learned of this site! It was produced for British television and was called "The World's Biggest Penis." This part of the show is far and away the cutest.

It rhymes with Alitalia

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They seem to focus on length rather than girth in the video. Girth seems to be more of a problem that you can't avoid. Length is less of a problem if the guy is careful.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's our very own Hickboy. He and and his wife really are a lovely, attractive couple. You scored big time with her, Lennie. Good for you both!

Cheers! :smile:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. Big cocks rock :tongue:

They make it sound like a plague!

Get her wet, all will be well. Anal is generally a no no. Follow these steps and you will go deep...I mean...far. Into your partner! Mwahahaha :biggrin1:

Funny clip.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess this place is not a support group anymore. What the fuck was funny?

I thought the editing was lame but the issues are real, and Hickboy doesn't deserve this kind of reception here of all places. Kudos to him and his wife for being open to share their personal experiences.

Take a step back, even though this is the internet. Respect others.