Locker room erections

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is also just the pure pleasure part of being hard in a locker room. If you're relaxed and not ashamed about it, or pushing it on those who are offended, usually you'll be joined a a few others who enjoying the sensation. When a group of men are together in a shower, sauna or steam room and they are all fully erect, the energy that bonds them is incredible, it is neither gay nor straight, but is totally masculine sexuality (man sex). Enjoy it and revel in it, that's my suggestion.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
okay, so maybe between the work out area and the locker room he works up a full woody and then is a major pervert who likes to show off? No idea, but he does cover up, and we just accept it- wasn't that sort of the question of this thread? maybe the guy has a wierd sex drive? not sure- but have noticed it consistently with this guy, he is also nicely hairy and has a wedding ring, so guessing high sex drive (or since you brought it up, wierd pervert :))

While I have nothing against seeing hard penises in the locker room, believe me, this is the part that confuses me. Why would working out give you a hardon? If you're exercising hard, then the body redirects blood flow to the parts of the body that need it right now - the muscles, heart, lungs. It's automatic, you have no control over it. It's basically the fight-or-flight response. Systems like digestion and, yes, sexual function are entirely secondary and the body cuts back blood flow to them because they're not needed right now. So how is there any blood around to get a dick hard?

I've never found working out to be a particularly erotic experience, not if I'm doing it properly anyway. Watching other people work out I can understand, but not if I've been in putting any effort into my own workout.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get them nearly every day when I first experienced a locker room situation in the 7th grade. I did get my fair amount of teasing back then, but what can you expect from 7th graders? Now if I know one is coming on I turn down the hot water and let cooler water cascade down my body. I don't mind if I get a simi, but if I want to avoid a full on boner the cooler water does it for me.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember a young guy, perhaps about 18 years old in the gym showers. He got a full on boner and was holding it down with one hand while trying to wash with the other hand. I felt like telling him to not be concerned about his erection and just go about his showering, but i didn't.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
There is also just the pure pleasure part of being hard in a locker room. If you're relaxed and not ashamed about it, or pushing it on those who are offended, usually you'll be joined a a few others who enjoying the sensation. When a group of men are together in a shower, sauna or steam room and they are all fully erect, the energy that bonds them is incredible, it is neither gay nor straight, but is totally masculine sexuality (man sex). Enjoy it and revel in it, that's my suggestion.

You are totally on the money, man. Well said. Send me a private message.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Seen a few full erections every once in awhile, but mostly guys who seem to soap that thing up for a long time in the shower, you wonder where they had put that thing to get it so dirty. I like to get the wrinkles out of mine also.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I would say their natural, common, and ok to get. Think about the charge baseball tune to make it go down! If it happens, dont sweat it, the other guys know whats happenin, cant really control what he does.

theirishman

1st Like
Media
I have surprisingly good control over my cock in an open shower situation, so I do not get erections at the gym shower unless the opportunity is right. That being said, I do get very horny after a workout. My body feels great. The endorphins are flowing. I usually have sex or jerk off when I get home. Most men are this way. Who cares if a guy gets hard in the shower. To the guys who find it inappropriate, give your fellow Brothers a break. It is a natural function of the body.

Irishman

jayzb001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Happens sometimes to me if I havent jerked off in a few days...just from being naked and having it swing around I gues. Usually attracts attention though and then I'll start to see at least some semi's.

hornifiend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saw a guy in the pool showers today with a semi, he seemed to be turning around quite often and giving it a few tugs. Was surprised that he didn't seem to be hiding it at all and was turning to show the rest in the shower room (open showers).

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw a guy in the pool showers today with a semi, he seemed to be turning around quite often and giving it a few tugs. Was surprised that he didn't seem to be hiding it at all and was turning to show the rest in the shower room (open showers).
Apparently the guy is an exhibitionist and likes to show his stuff. Often that behavior will motivate others in the shower area to get erect too, which is what the guy may be looking for. Personally I don't have a problem with such men. Seeing a man who's in shape physically, and hung too, is always satisfying to me. However, I don't think anyone wants to see a blatant display of stroking continuously and shooting a load while others are present.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually don't have a reason to get fully hard in the locker room, but when taking a good shower, I'm usually semi-hard. In college I would have conversations with other guys in the community shower and some of us would be semi-hard. No one ever was uncomfortable or embarrassed.

mcstang

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never in ~30 years have I seen anyone erect in a locker room. Or even approaching semi-erect. And I admit to looking. For me after a workout I'm more concerned about being seen shriveled up since the blood went everywhere else during cardio or lifting.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never get hard in the locker room - an extension of pee-shyness, I suppose - but I do tend to have a problem with precum leakage!! Not enough when I need it, too much leaving a snail trail on the floor when I´m just trying to get a shower in....