Locker Room/Sauna/Shower Boners

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
I don't go to a gym anymore, so I only have two stories. One story was when I was visiting another gym, and I noticed a guy getting a boner. He got embarrassed and just short of leaned over, with his ass toward the shower wall, and waited for it to go away. The other story is the time I was in the shower and two young boys beside me started showering. They were both about 8 or 10 or something. The one standing right next to me just spontaneously got an erection, and then just as spontaneously it went away. I couldn't help but notice his erection because he was standing right next to me and eagerly talking to me at the time, so I was looking down at him while he was talking to me (he was a really talkative and outgoing kid). I don't think it was sexual at all, of course. Probably just a reaction to the cold or warm water, or whatever.

I myself have never gotten a boner in the shower. Well, not when showering at a gym. I've probably gotten them while showering at home by myself. I think I would die of embarrassment if I got a boner in a public shower. But then, being straight, I don't really find the showers to be erotic or arousing at all.

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a gay man and find showers embarrassing.
I have got a stiffy on a few occassions but have just carried on as usual without 'showing off' in any way.
On a couple of occassions I have had chaps remark about it (nothing antagonistic) and I've said 'It's just one of those things.'
No problem really.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 25 2005, 09:56 PM
The other story is the time I was in the shower and two young boys beside me started showering. They were both about 8 or 10 or something... I couldn't help but notice his erection because he was standing right next to me and eagerly talking to me at the time, so I was looking down at him while he was talking to me (he was a really talkative and outgoing kid). I don't think it was sexual at all, of course. Probably just a reaction to the cold or warm water, or whatever...
[post=355353]Quoted post[/post]​

Straight or no...I think that story was better left unsaid.

Anyway, I've never gone to a gym where nudity in the saunas or hot tubs were allowed, however it was impossible to get the "older gentlemen" to understand that. Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often. They would also be sporting wood, which I found quite odd...but I guess if they are still able to acheive such a feat sans medical aid, they'd want to show it off as long as they could. :shrug:

I'm not age-discriminate, however, some things I personally choose not to view willfully.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Why? It was completely on-topic for this thread. It was a completely innocent situation. I've changed diapers and seen the little boys have erections in the process. Nurses claim that unborn boys have been seen to have erections when they are still in their mothers' wombs. Not all erections are sexual. And, frankly, I kind of resent the implication that there is something "sexual" about me noting that I saw this kid have an erection while in the shower. There wasn't. I simply answered the fuckin' question honestly.

Now that I think about it, actually, I think I did get an erection in the shower -- once. Back in grade school (I was about ten), there was a point where all the other boys were on a field trip after PE, and it was just another male student and me who took PE that day (it was a very small school). After PE, that boy and I ended up taking a shower. At the end of the shower, I came walking out, and the other boy (who was my friend), looked at me and said, "You have a boner." I said, "No, I don't." I was actually semi-erect. Again, it was completely innocent and non-sexual, just like what I noted above. I think the erection was just a result of the change from the hot water to suddenly not being under the hot water. It wasn't, "Oh, boy, I have an erection. Check me out, dude. This is so sexual. Ain't I sexy!" Frankly, I don't think I had even noticed my semi-erection until my friend said something about it.

Not all erections are sexual. You should know that by now!

This is going to open pandora's box here, but this topic is actually one thing I sometimes get annoyed about with some (not all) gay men: some gay men tend to think that all discussion of the male body is ultimately sexual. Not true. And, to be fair, there are probably some straight men who feel the same, which is why they are so pent up about their bodies. Actually, I've read that this is why Americans in particular are so fuckin' pent up about their bodies and nudity: Americans generally tend to think sex is bad, and they tend to think that nudity is inherently sexual -- therefore, Americans tend to think nudity itself is "bad." The heritage of the puritans. :mad:

Originally posted by Oralius+Oct 26 2005, 09:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oralius &#064; Oct 26 2005, 09:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea@Oct 25 2005, 09:56 PM
The other story is the time I was in the shower and two young boys beside me started showering. They were both about 8 or 10 or something... I couldn&#39;t help but notice his erection because he was standing right next to me and eagerly talking to me at the time, so I was looking down at him while he was talking to me (he was a really talkative and outgoing kid). I don&#39;t think it was sexual at all, of course. Probably just a reaction to the cold or warm water, or whatever...

[post=355491]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
As a rule, I&#39;m not offended by erections. They happen in a warm, steamy environment. I am offended by when someone starts doing something with the erection, but that doesn&#39;t really happen at my gym.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 26 2005, 06:18 PM

Not all erections are sexual. You should know that by now&#33;

This is going to open pandora&#39;s box here, but this topic is actually one thing I sometimes get annoyed about with some (not all) gay men: some gay men tend to think that all discussion of the male body is ultimately sexual. Not true. And, to be fair, there are probably some straight men who feel the same, which is why they are so pent up about their bodies. Actually, I&#39;ve read that this is why Americans in particular are so fuckin&#39; pent up about their bodies and nudity: Americans generally tend to think sex is bad, and they tend to think that nudity is inherently sexual -- therefore, Americans tend to think nudity itself is "bad." The heritage of the puritans. :mad:

[post=355503]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, you said a mouthful, graaashhoppa&#33;

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jul 17 2005, 12:14 PM
A gentleman discretely covers himself when he sprouts wood in the sauna or steam room.
[post=329806]Quoted post[/post]​

No, a STRAIGHT gentleman does that...a GAY one needs to advertise to the other guys there that he&#39;s UP for some play.

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DAMN&#33;

Just got back from the gym and as I was almost dressed adn outta there, a tall rink of water comes in - so I had to finish up slowly.

DAMN&#33; (Did I say that out loud?)

The guy was wearing plain old whites and there in perfect outline was a very respectable piece 8 inches long and I&#39;m guessin 6.5 around. Unfortunately he didn&#39;t have a jock we wanted to change into - just slipped on he gym shorts.

Damn again.

Always nice to run into a big&#39;n.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Mattness+Oct 28 2005, 10:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mattness &#064; Oct 28 2005, 10:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Jul 17 2005, 12:14 PM
A gentleman discretely covers himself when he sprouts wood in the sauna or steam room.

No, a STRAIGHT gentleman does that...a GAY one needs to advertise to the other guys there that he&#39;s UP for some play.
[post=356290]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
See? It&#39;s comments like this that elect Shrubbery.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 29 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 29 2005, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mattness@Oct 28 2005, 10:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Pecker
@Jul 17 2005, 12:14 PM

[post=356290]Quoted post[/post]​
See? It&#39;s comments like this that elect Shrubbery.
[post=356668]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
What is a "Shrubbery"?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Oralius+Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oralius &#064; Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea@Oct 25 2005, 09:56 PM

Anyway, I&#39;ve never gone to a gym where nudity in the saunas or hot tubs were allowed, however it was impossible to get the "older gentlemen" to understand that. Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often. They would also be sporting wood, which I found quite odd...but I guess if they are still able to acheive such a feat sans medical aid, they&#39;d want to show it off as long as they could. :shrug:

I&#39;m not age-discriminate, however, some things I personally choose not to view willfully.
[post=355491]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
&#39;I&#39;m not age-discriminate." Like hell you&#39;re not. And I quote, "Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often." Mind scared? Need counseling? Damn, what is so horrible about a naked old man that would scar you mind for a lifetime?

Perhaps your punishment for feeling that way about old men is to live a long life and one day have to look in the mirror and see an image that "scars you mind" every day. And maybe when you are in the nursing home and "have" to be bathed, the young nurses assistants can go to support groups and talk about how badly they are scared by having to see your naked body when they bath you.

At age 54, I take your comments personally. Old men are not any more evil than young men are. Some guys are good people and some guys aren&#39;t. The number of birthdays has nothing to do with it.

In case you don&#39;t know by now, I am getting pissed with the new concept pushed by women and some young guys that any man passed 25 is automatically some evil guy who can&#39;t be trusted to do anything except fuck any hole available regardless of where the hole is and on whose body it is on, anywhere from a baby to age 25 male or female.

Yeah, they don&#39;t let men, that includes you, change diapers, at some nurseries, because you, a man, are too evil to be allowed to change the diaper. Better the baby lie in its own mess.

Only women teachers can go into a boys restroon in some elementary schools if there is a problem because the men teachers are too evil to be allowed to go in where young boys might still be peeing even though their backs are turned and no modesty is lost.

Yeah, I am ranting, I am tired of being painted as a wicked, old man who is a pedophile, rapist, wife cheater, teen lover, and ready to fuck the devil himself.

I feel better now.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Mattness@Oct 31 2005, 05:29 AM
Oh, so I assume you&#39;re aiming that joke at Pecker&#39;s "A gentleman discretely covers himself when he sprouts wood in the sauna or steam room" comment, not mine&#33; it came after mine, so I assumed...now I can say "hahahaha".
[post=357076]Quoted post[/post]​
No, I meant yours.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Nov 2 2005, 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Nov 2 2005, 01:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mattness@Oct 31 2005, 05:29 AM
Oh, so I assume you&#39;re aiming that joke at Pecker&#39;s "A gentleman discretely covers himself when he sprouts wood in the sauna or steam room" comment, not mine&#33;  it came after mine, so I assumed...now I can say "hahahaha".
No, I meant yours.
[post=357549]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I still don&#39;t understand, sorry.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Mattness+Nov 2 2005, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mattness &#064; Nov 2 2005, 09:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 2 2005, 01:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mattness
@Oct 31 2005, 05:29 AM
Oh, so I assume you&#39;re aiming that joke at Pecker&#39;s "A gentleman discretely covers himself when he sprouts wood in the sauna or steam room" comment, not mine&#33;  it came after mine, so I assumed...now I can say "hahahaha".

No, I meant yours.
[post=357549]Quoted post[/post]​
I still don&#39;t understand, sorry.
[post=357647]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
QUOTE(Mattness @ Oct 28 2005, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE(Pecker @ Jul 17 2005, 12:14 PM)

MATTNESS&#39;S QUOTE:

FREDDIE&#39;S COMMENT:

The bushites and their kin just love quotes like this to PROVE that all gays are prostitutes and evil guys looking to molest guys of all ages from birth until death. And that is why THEY SAY God hates gays. I am talking about the Bushites and fundies here not me. I despise Bush and his kin. And their agenda is as scarry as hell.

Mattness, do you understand now what Jonb meant?

marteaux

Just Browsing
Media
personally, i prefer modesty. no one in the sauna needs to see my dick. i remember last year a guy in the sauna with an obvious hard-on ... all 4 inches of it ... pathetic.

Pappy

Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Oct 31 2005, 12&#58;25 PM) [post=357137]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Oralius+Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oralius &#064; Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea@Oct 25 2005, 09:56 PM
<div align="right">[post=355353]Quoted post[/post]</div>

Anyway, I&#39;ve never gone to a gym where nudity in the saunas or hot tubs were allowed, however it was impossible to get the "older gentlemen" to understand that. Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often. They would also be sporting wood, which I found quite odd...but I guess if they are still able to acheive such a feat sans medical aid, they&#39;d want to show it off as long as they could.
<

I&#39;m not age-discriminate, however, some things I personally choose not to view willfully.
<div align="right">[post=355491]Quoted post[/post]</div>
[/b][/quote]
&#39;I&#39;m not age-discriminate." Like hell you&#39;re not. And I quote, "Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often." Mind scared? Need counseling? Damn, what is so horrible about a naked old man that would scar you mind for a lifetime?

Perhaps your punishment for feeling that way about old men is to live a long life and one day have to look in the mirror and see an image that "scars you mind" every day. And maybe when you are in the nursing home and "have" to be bathed, the young nurses assistants can go to support groups and talk about how badly they are scared by having to see your naked body when they bath you.

At age 54, I take your comments personally. Old men are not any more evil than young men are. Some guys are good people and some guys aren&#39;t. The number of birthdays has nothing to do with it.

In case you don&#39;t know by now, I am getting pissed with the new concept pushed by women and some young guys that any man passed 25 is automatically some evil guy who can&#39;t be trusted to do anything except fuck any hole available regardless of where the hole is and on whose body it is on, anywhere from a baby to age 25 male or female.

Yeah, they don&#39;t let men, that includes you, change diapers, at some nurseries, because you, a man, are too evil to be allowed to change the diaper. Better the baby lie in its own mess.

Only women teachers can go into a boys restroon in some elementary schools if there is a problem because the men teachers are too evil to be allowed to go in where young boys might still be peeing even though their backs are turned and no modesty is lost.

Yeah, I am ranting, I am tired of being painted as a wicked, old man who is a pedophile, rapist, wife cheater, teen lover, and ready to fuck the devil himself.

I feel better now.
[/b][/quote]

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Garamond"><span style="color:#3366FF">Amen Freddie, Amen&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>&#33;</span></span>

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Nov 2 2005, 09&#58;08 AM) [post=357678]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>QUOTE(Pecker @ Jul 17 2005, 12:14 PM)

MATTNESS&#39;S QUOTE:

FREDDIE&#39;S COMMENT:

The bushites and their kin just love quotes like this to PROVE that all gays are prostitutes and evil guys looking to molest guys of all ages from birth until death. And that is why THEY SAY God hates gays. I am talking about the Bushites and fundies here not me. I despise Bush and his kin. And their agenda is as scarry as hell.

Mattness, do you understand now what Jonb meant?
[/b][/quote]
Let me take a stab -- &#39;you promiscuous faggots need to shut the fuck up because it&#39;s YOUR fault Bush got elected&#39;. Did I get it right?