Locker Room/Sauna/Shower Boners

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh relax! No one has to shut up.

Public change rooms, saunas and washrooms function well with a healthy dose of common courtesy.
That's where the term "gentleman" is applicable. Doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is.

I can see the humour in Matness's quote "a GAY one needs to advertise to the other guys there that he's UP for some play." if he intended it as a joke. If it's not a joke, then he's not referring to gentlemanly conduct.

It's as antisocial and as welcome as picking one's nose around others. Or as welcome as heteros engaged in tonsil tag in a public dining room. Get a room.

That said, it's quite a stretch to think that comments like Matness made are worth much as ammunition to the Bush election efforts despite their very effective use of propaganda to curry anti-gay vote swings.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This again happened to me yesterday at the gym after a work out: I got a huge bone and for once I didn't hide it. Luckily it was slow and few saw me.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rawbone8 &#064; Nov 3 2005, 07&#58;23 PM) [post=357979]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Public change rooms, saunas and washrooms function well with a healthy dose of common courtesy.
That&#39;s where the term "gentleman" is applicable. Doesn&#39;t matter what your sexual orientation is.
[/b][/quote]

Amen to that brutha&#39; man.......

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Nov 3 2005, 12&#58;35 PM) [post=357953]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Oct 31 2005, 12&#58;25 PM) [post=357137]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Oralius+Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oralius &#064; Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea@Oct 25 2005, 09:56 PM
<div align="right">[post=355353]Quoted post[/post]</div>

Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often.
<div align="right">[post=355491]Quoted post[/post]</div>
[/b][/quote]
&#39;I&#39;m not age-discriminate." Like hell you&#39;re not. And I quote, "Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often." Mind scared? Need counseling? Damn, what is so horrible about a naked old man that would scar you mind for a lifetime?

In case you don&#39;t know by now, I am getting pissed with the new concept pushed by women and some young guys that any man passed 25 is automatically some evil guy who can&#39;t be trusted to do anything except fuck any hole available regardless of where the hole is and on whose body it is on, anywhere from a baby to age 25 male or female.

Yeah, they don&#39;t let men, that includes you, change diapers, at some nurseries, because you, a man, are too evil to be allowed to change the diaper. Better the baby lie in its own mess.

Only women teachers can go into a boys restroon in some elementary schools if there is a problem because the men teachers are too evil to be allowed to go in where young boys might still be peeing even though their backs are turned and no modesty is lost.

Yeah, I am ranting, I am tired of being painted as a wicked, old man who is a pedophile, rapist, wife cheater, teen lover, and ready to fuck the devil himself.

[/b][/quote]

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Garamond"><span style="color:#3366FF">Amen Freddie, Amen&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>&#33;</span></span>
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, Pappy&#33;&#33;&#33;
<

If I recall correctly. You and I are the same age. I am recommending you for my cell mate when mandatory prison for life is required of all men age 55 and over.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rawbone8 &#064; Nov 3 2005, 02&#58;23 PM) [post=357979]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Oh relax&#33; No one has to shut up.

That&#39;s where the term "gentleman" is applicable. Doesn&#39;t matter what your sexual orientation is.

I can see the humour in Matness&#39;s quote "a GAY one needs to advertise to the other guys there that he&#39;s UP for some play." if he intended it as a joke. If it&#39;s not a joke, then he&#39;s not referring to gentlemanly conduct.

It&#39;s as antisocial and as welcome as picking one&#39;s nose around others. Or as welcome as heteros engaged in tonsil tag in a public dining room. Get a room.

That said, it&#39;s quite a stretch to think that comments like Matness made are worth much as ammunition to the Bush election efforts despite their very effective use of propaganda to curry anti-gay vote swings.
[/b][/quote]
Man, I&#39;m getting tired of how nasty so many people are getting on this messag board.

Of course I was kidding when I made my comment about "a GAY one needs to advertise to the other guys there that he&#39;s UP for some play." -- I think sporting wood in the TV/Lounge area of the health club is just as obnoxious as the next guy (but a turn-on on a sexual level of course since I&#39;m Gay), so PLEASE don&#39;t compare me to anything that Bush Moron says or implies.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate your sense of humour, I wasn&#39;t intending nastiness to you. Sorry if it seemed that way.

Text on the screen lacks all the tones and nuance of a verbal statement, so you see i qualified my comment on the basis of whether you were being facetious or not. (Which I gathered you were)

my point was strictly about the behaviour (which I&#39;ve very rarely encountered in over 25 years)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rawbone8 &#064; Nov 4 2005, 11&#58;39 PM) [post=358314]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Text on the screen lacks all the tones and nuance of a verbal statement....[/b][/quote]

This is such a great point. Its so difficult to soften or "color" a text statement the way you can a verbalized statement.....

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I&#39;m hung very large even when soft so it&#39;s impossible to not get attention. Actually, I&#39;m proud of what i&#39;ve got and like the attention.
I walk around the locker room without a towel and always get stares and comments from gays, straights, all kinds.
I also am really aroused after my workout and can&#39;t help getting hard in the shower. I just go into the steam room and sit right in front of the door with my legs spread and my hardon hanging.
There are always guys(some wearing a wedding band)working on by dick in the sauna or steam. Whatever feels good.

I&#39;m hung very large even when soft so it&#39;s impossible to not get attention. Actually, I&#39;m proud of what i&#39;ve got and like the attention.
I walk around the locker room without a towel and always get stares and comments from gays, straights, all kinds.
I also am really aroused after my workout and can&#39;t help getting hard in the shower. I just go into the steam room and sit right in front of the door with my legs spread and my hardon hanging.
There are always guys(some wearing a wedding band)working on by dick in the sauna or steam. Whatever feels good.

soldierboy10a

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
since being deployed if i get hard in the showers i take care of it. not to hard to do since we have individual stalls. just have to clean up the big mess everytime.

Pappy

Media
Freddie53 said:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy @ Nov 3 2005, 12:35 PM) [post=357953]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 @ Oct 31 2005, 12:25 PM) [post=357137]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often.
<div align="right">[post=355491]Quoted post[/post]</div>
[/b]
'I'm not age-discriminate." Like hell you're not. And I quote, "Needless to say my mind was scarred by images of naked senior citizens quite often." Mind scared? Need counseling? Damn, what is so horrible about a naked old man that would scar you mind for a lifetime?

In case you don't know by now, I am getting pissed with the new concept pushed by women and some young guys that any man passed 25 is automatically some evil guy who can't be trusted to do anything except fuck any hole available regardless of where the hole is and on whose body it is on, anywhere from a baby to age 25 male or female.

Yeah, they don't let men, that includes you, change diapers, at some nurseries, because you, a man, are too evil to be allowed to change the diaper. Better the baby lie in its own mess.

Only women teachers can go into a boys restroon in some elementary schools if there is a problem because the men teachers are too evil to be allowed to go in where young boys might still be peeing even though their backs are turned and no modesty is lost.

Yeah, I am ranting, I am tired of being painted as a wicked, old man who is a pedophile, rapist, wife cheater, teen lover, and ready to fuck the devil himself.

[/b][/quote]

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Garamond"><span style="color:#3366FF">Amen Freddie, Amen!!!</span>!</span></span>
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, Pappy!!!
<

If I recall correctly. You and I are the same age. I am recommending you for my cell mate when mandatory prison for life is required of all men age 55 and over.[/quote]

Freddie, looks like we'll get to meet face to face next year then. We'll both be 55 and that automatically makes us perv's and pedophiles. As for your thoughts and other comments on this subject, I agree completely.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting thread to me because I am all of these nasty guys you are talking about::mad:
I am the guy with the horse cock that frightens your son in dressing area
I am the guy who gets the erection while hot showering after swimming
I am the older guy who should not be so disgusting as to pop a hard
I am the guy who can't keep it soft in the sauna
I am the guy who should stay constantly toweled because my cock shows

Well screw all you badly adjusted prudes who would dictate boner propriety.
Trust me to know enough to turn discretely aside to keep from making you feel too puny or too slack!

Reactions: boxboy

D_Rolly O verBeethoven

Account Disabled
Media
Why all the "wedding band" comments? Is it really surprising - still - that some married men enjoy other men? Myself, my favorite part of my day is after my workout when I have 20 minutes to do nothing but be naked, hot, sweaty, and relaxed in the sauna then steamroom. I read the paper in the sauna and it is truly a precious time for me. I'm a very busy married exec with two kids under 5 so time for me is a highly valued commodity. Plus, I like being around other guys, like me, that share my sentiments, and enjoy a good low-hangin and sometimes hard dick mutual admiration session. THis, to me, is completely normal. And in my suburban utopia gym, I'd estimate that 90% of the guys there are married.

Reactions: pissjet45

brooklyn8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow - what an interesting read. Being a New Yorker who goes to the gym in Manhattan, I've never seen a steam room that wasn't a low-grade sex club. Every single gym I've been to (8 or 9 total) have constant and regular action. And all of these are just straight-up gyms. The idea of a gym without action sounds seriously boring. But that's just me. :biggrin1:

Davex100

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really don't know why there's any problem with nudity in the locker room. Both sexes are nice to look at nude even if it's just admiring looks. I go to a ymca 3 days most weeks for a light workout and always use the sauna after exercising. I undress at my locker and walk to the showers naked and then dry off and into the sauna I go where I sit on my towel. If anyone wants to look they are welcome and I certainly take in the sights (discreetly of course).
My wife visits the same y and tells me it's much the same in the women's locker room.

Interesting thread to me because I am all of these nasty guys you are talking about::mad:
I am the guy with the horse cock that frightens your son in dressing area
I am the guy who gets the erection while hot showering after swimming
I am the older guy who should not be so disgusting as to pop a hard
I am the guy who can't keep it soft in the sauna
I am the guy who should stay constantly toweled because my cock shows

Well screw all you badly adjusted prudes who would dictate boner propriety.
Trust me to know enough to turn discretely aside to keep from making you feel too puny or too slack!
I would share a shower with you anytime.

Reactions: basque9
D

deleted1230731

Some of the best bro-on-bro action I've ever had was in steams and saunas.

When I lived in one city, there was a great gym in the basement of the office building, so I went every day after work, and the steamroom was like cruising the woods in the park. It only held about 10 people, but 95% of the time, those 10 were like an orgy. Man I got some awesome fucking blowjobs in that steam room.

Reactions: mutualjax and erpap

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don’t go to the gym often anymore but I almost always get a semi in the shower. Alone or with other guys there. Never “take care of it in the shower” but rather wait until I get home. Walk around naked, cover up if the crowd seems more modest. Otherwise naked when others are. Only experiences I have had have been in the sauna initiated y others.

Reactions: mutualjax

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm the kind of guy who gets an erection very easily. I've had my share of locker room and shower semis and boners. No way that I do touch it or flaunt it when happens. I just act as if nothing happened and go on doing my shower business. My team buddies know I'm wired that way and are cool about it. It's not a big deal except for the occasional cheeky comment or prank. For example, saying things that send me up! It all happens in good spirits and they wouldn't do it with strangers around.