Logan Henderson

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, lately I was watching Nickelodean when I stumbled upon a show called Big Time Rush. More or less, it's about 4 boys from Minnesota who get a record deal and move out to LA. I, personally, hate anything to do with boy bands since the Jonas Brothers arrived on the scene, but I was kind of drawn to the show. That is, I myself had a "big time rush" when I saw one of the boys. His name is Logan Henderson, and yes, he's 19. I saw an episode or 2 where he had a really nice bulge, and I've been looking for screencaps. Overall, he's pretty damn attractive, and I think he's packing. Comments?

Attachments

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm kind of sorry that they turned out so small. And the pics weren't nescessarily of his bulge, but just so people would know who I was talking about.

outsider799

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm kind of sorry that they turned out so small. And the pics weren't nescessarily of his bulge, but just so people would know who I was talking about.

Yeah, I know that they weren't of the bulge, I was just saying that its hard to see what he looks like in such small pictures

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I know lol. That's why I apologized. I'm still trying to find big enough pics.

BigDikkedGuy, he's on a live action show on Teen Nick about a boy band. He's 19, and fairly attractive.

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you agree! And those pics are adorable!! =)

Now I'm just looking for bulge shots and maybe a shirtless pic. That'd make my day. But he's on a kid's show, so the odds of that happening are kind of low...

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly. James is rather attractive. And I love that picture. So funny!

So, I think I may have found a shirtless pic, but I'm kind of having trouble distinguishing whether or not it's him. His face is conveniently at an angle, so I can't really get a good look.

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a fan of the face, but he deff is packing. I think my opinion of him may have changed a bit. Thanks for the pics!!

Now, if only there were some of Logan out there...

D_Hann-Dingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

billybob112

Experimental Member
Media
okay so i just saw the new episode last time with the beach party in malibu. Logans bulge in those white shorts is out of control. And at the end he was singing and when he raised his hands up on stage there was this monster bulge. I swear these boys stuff there pants it looked way too big to be real.

Attachments

Last edited: