Long Foreskin

7x5.5: I am writing to ask other uncircumsised men like myself, how much foreskin do you have when you are flaccid? I think I have quite a bit , in that it covers my whole knob and then goes for an extra 0.5 - 0.75 inches or so. Is this normal? I hate it, I think it looks strange and ugly as other uncircumised men don't seem to have the 'little bit extra' I do. Therefore I am hoping my dick 'grows' into it.
Is what I have normal? There does not seem to be any problem with it, as it retracts completely when I am erect, and I can retract it with ease when I need to clean.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Mine's just a little bit extra, and it retracts when I'm erect.

Don't worry; foreskin's only a problem with phimosis or paraphimosis.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
It's normal, mine is about a half inch past the actual head or end of my glans. Like jonb said you should only worry if you have a -mosis and then you would be experiencing pain. As long as it doesnt hurt its okay.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Mine's about .5 inch beyond head.

Actually real long one have always fascinated me and I wouldn't mind having more. I think there are all sorts of erotic, sexy possibilites there. As for not liking its looks- well I guess you can alter it but, for heavens sake, it was what you were given at birth so why worry about something that is so minor a part who you are.

HungNorwegian

Sexy Member
Media
Hi, I'm new on this forum so I think this is a nice topic to start at. My foreskin is also about 0.5-1 inches longer than my dick when flaccid. But when I'm erected it's still about 0.5 longer than my glans. I thought it was supposed to retract when erected? Any one knows if this is normal?

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I have alot also and I can keep it covered when hard or retracted its very loose and yet tight at the same time...all I know is I would'nt be any other way if you know what I mean...Jose'Latinoboy9

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by HungNorwegian@Apr 8 2005, 10:13 PM
Hi, I'm new on this forum so I think this is a nice topic to start at. My foreskin is also about 0.5-1 inches longer than my dick when flaccid. But when I'm erected it's still about 0.5 longer than my glans. I thought it was supposed to retract when erected? Any one knows if this is normal?
[post=298533]Quoted post[/post]​

HungNorwegian,

If "IT" feels good, and if "IT" looks good (and IT does) than by golly it's gotta be awright.

Supposed to be varies, with every male, maybe like fingerprints, ok "foot prints".

Don't worry about it!

blackwood

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm jealous of you guys with long foreskin overhangs. Mine had a bit of the "anteater" effect before puberty, but after I grew to my adult size it never fully closes at the end. At my normal relaxed flaccid state, there's an opening that's about the diameter of a US dime, with the tip of my glans peeking out. Only when it's "cold shower" shrunken flaccid do I see full closure at the tip, and even then there's no overhang.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I too have plenty of loose foreskin and the more you use your cock the more your 'skin will grow with it!

Franky

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Apr 8 2005, 04:28 PM
I have alot also and I can keep it covered when hard or retracted its very loose and yet tight at the same time...all I know is I would'nt be any other way if you know what I mean...Jose'Latinoboy9
[post=298561]Quoted post[/post]​

I'ld like to have a foreskin like LatinBoy,

Actually I'ld like to have LatinBoy attached to the foreskin! :9

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by not_small_at_all@Apr 9 2005, 07:10 AM
Don't worry; foreskin's only a problem with phimosis or paraphimosis.

what r those?
[post=298774]Quoted post[/post]​
phimosis -- when an adult foreskin can't be drawn back over the glans
paraphimosis -- constriction of the glans by a tight foreskin drawn back

tzkin

1st Like
Media
All you guys sound "normal". What is abnormal is to have your foreskin cut off when you are an infant and are powerless to stop it! It took me 3 years to restore my foreskin into somthing that isn't really like the original but it's not bad and has added so much pleasure to my sexual life. For me, loner foreskins are really beautiful and sexy and obviously the more you have the more you can do with it. If yours is too short, take the time to stretch yourself some more. It's not that difficult and you'll be amazed at how quickly you can have more foreskin and more possibilities for pleasure.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got quite a bit of an overhang too, even when erect and I've had no problems or complaints. It's nothing to worry about. Just enjoy it. If we all looked the same, there wouldn't be anything for us to discuss on here.

If you really don't like the look of it, you could consider surgery, but the trouble with that is if you don't like the end result, you really are stuck with it. If it's too long, you can pull it back easily enough. If it's gone, well, that's it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When flaccid I have at least one inch of foreskine beyond the tip of my penis. It quickly slides back when erect and provides plenty of pleasure when wanking or during sexual intercourse.