Long Foreskin

uc_scoop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All you guys sound "normal". What is abnormal is to have your foreskin cut off when you are an infant and are powerless to stop it! It took me 3 years to restore my foreskin into somthing that isn't really like the original but it's not bad and has added so much pleasure to my sexual life. For me, loner foreskins are really beautiful and sexy and obviously the more you have the more you can do with it. If yours is too short, take the time to stretch yourself some more. It's not that difficult and you'll be amazed at how quickly you can have more foreskin and more possibilities for pleasure.
Hello ill have to agree the longer the foreskin the better well more pleasure and fun lationboy wow wounderful A cock i would die for and you others who think its ugly hay stop by here id love to admire what you have ! I belive its easer to piss with a long skin and the feel of the warm piss inside has a great feel to it . it also has a clean stream no splatter and the sensitivy inside is greater as well more pleasure for sure. Like Tzkin said be glad you have such a wounderful cock and for the guys whos head shows strech to make yours longer you will like it better Scoop

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All you guys sound "normal". What is abnormal is to have your foreskin cut off when you are an infant and are powerless to stop it! It took me 3 years to restore my foreskin into somthing that isn't really like the original but it's not bad and has added so much pleasure to my sexual life. For me, loner foreskins are really beautiful and sexy and obviously the more you have the more you can do with it. If yours is too short, take the time to stretch yourself some more. It's not that difficult and you'll be amazed at how quickly you can have more foreskin and more possibilities for pleasure.

Absolutely. People can start with the R. Wayne Griffiths book, and after 10 years, using cock rings and working to stretch while your jerking off, the skin does loosen and you can feel the foreskin that is still there. I thought it did take a good number of years, though. I think you have to plan to spend a long, dedicated time doing it--and it's not really necessary to pull it over the head permanently; the most important part of the foreskin is over the shaft when you're grabbing it or getting sucked.

thomo91

Just Browsing
Media
does anyone know how i can make my foreskin longer?? when soft, the foreskin covers the head, yet it shows the top of the head too. when hard it rolls all the way back and only covers half of the head. is there any way which can make my foreskin grow longer so when soft it bunches together at the top and when hard it still covers the head??