Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OOh I see, your girlfriend knows its 12" because you told her. No pics to back it up though.......pity on you. Anyways I am 17" soft because my ex was drunk one night and said 17 instead of 7.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, I remind you of this section of the Terms of Service, which YOU agreed to abide by when you joined:

Language- We try to promote the use of good grammar, therefore we'd prefer that you not use leetspeek or internet shorthand, as in “2” instead of “to” or “too,” or shortened words like “ur” for your. For many of our members, English is not their first language and this makes your posts difficult to understand. Perfection is not required, but common sense is appreciated. Simply try to be mindful of these things in order to keep the posting quality of the forum high. Please make your posts relevant, clear and as concise as possible, so that we all may benefit from LPSG.org. Try to put posts in the most appropriate section, and please, only one place.

Let me introduce you to my good friends the period ".", the comma, "," and the apostrophe: "'". Can you say that? a-poss-tro-fee? Sure...sure. I knew that you could.

U r0xx0r lolll11111

Just kidding.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

hey, im new to this, thanks to the dude cklover , yea that was a miscalculation, anyways its 12 inch, wanna see my dick check,ask my girl, yo, i could've attached tha pix sumwhere i dont know were tho, but yo jelqin does wonders, just here to preach the old egyptian gospel..

I just tie my dick to the car bumper and have Miki drive off,
It's the old Chevrolet gospel!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes longdumbshlongthrombonehastinydicklovesit,you should be posting in the newly formed "Idiot Section"or also you might try the "Fictitious Stories"
section! I just wanted to help this noob get it right!
Since he can't get his story straight!
And Yes Virginia I saw amazing results when I help Eddy performed the old "Chevrolet Gospel" type of dick lengthening! {see Mr. Ed's post } above!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got mine the old fashioned way...I was born with it. Don't think it's so good to do this to yourself.
I'll get on the line with everyone else... prove it lets see some photos!

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At this point, to be completely satisfied, I think kinkonglongschlong should be holding a ruler and a sign with his screen name on it. Youknow, when he finally learns how to attach pics.

kinkonglongschlong, I am sure that would settle the arguement. Members will quite likely not criticize you so much. Oh yeah, try not to photoshop the pic, most of us have caught on to that.

kinkonglongschlong

Just Browsing
Media
Also, I remind you of this section of the Terms of Service, which YOU agreed to abide by when you joined:

Language- We try to promote the use of good grammar, therefore we'd prefer that you not use leetspeek or internet shorthand, as in “2” instead of “to” or “too,” or shortened words like “ur” for your. For many of our members, English is not their first language and this makes your posts difficult to understand. Perfection is not required, but common sense is appreciated. Simply try to be mindful of these things in order to keep the posting quality of the forum high. Please make your posts relevant, clear and as concise as possible, so that we all may benefit from LPSG.org. Try to put posts in the most appropriate section, and please, only one place.

Let me introduce you to my good friends the period ".", the comma, "," and the apostrophe: "'". Can you say that? a-poss-tro-fee? Sure...sure. I knew that you could.

im not english, so i wont be able to differentiate between your good friends, so as long as you understand, That Matters to me and you, And also am i not trolling? so i cant disobey any rules and get kicked for nothin cause im gettin the insults and im losing grab i might lose a screw or sumin and get banned, THANK YOU
RESPECT TO THE ADMINS AND MODS=GOOD WORK
NICE FORUM

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
im not english, so i wont be able to differentiate between your good friends, so as long as you understand, That Matters to me and you, And also am i not trolling? so i cant disobey any rules and get kicked for nothin cause im gettin the insults and im losing grab i might lose a screw or sumin and get banned, THANK YOU
RESPECT TO THE ADMINS AND MODS=GOOD WORK
NICE FORUM

And a sweet abbagabba wum felopitkabasnamiet with some kannagaopinpg thebnenint to you, sir.

Did your parents have any children?

hottex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the pic shows some of it, but, really! Maybe he can't find a camera that can zoom out enough to get a pic of the whole thing!

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alright, I saw the photos now. But seriously, I have heard multiple times and seen in research that the jelquing technique is dangerous, and can cause permanent damage?